BY VALVE CORPORATION

• How many of y'all think that there'll be a Half Life 3 wi...1 Answers
Gia L.
Secaucus, NJ
I played it on the PC when it first came out years ago and I've loved it ever since. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't already, but be warned HL3 is probably not going to be out anytime soon!
Courtney M.
Have this game for the PC and I love it! I grew up watching my dad play it, and when I finally played it for myself I was not disappointed. One of my all time favorite games!
Stevie M.
Springfield, MO
This game can be compared to a unicorn; majestic in all of it's ways, plays majestically, looks majestic, and heck, you even get killed majestically
Liv N.
I originally played this because I loved portal and it came in the same bundle so I thought it might be good as well. Did not disappoint.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
My sons are in love with this game. It always seems to keep them occupied for hours at a time. Thanks valve for entertaining my kids.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Played this on tegular Xbox and I really enjoyed it. haven't seen it for any other system. maybe I haven't looked well enough.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
I love this game series. The graphics in this one are just absolutely stunning!
Melissa   W.
I love this game series it has kept me occupied for hours. The game has awesome graphics and I think it is a must buy
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
How many of y'all think that there'll be a Half Life 3 within the next 5 years?