Skin CareFacial Skincarebela
ValueMax Products Soap, 35 oz

ValueMax Products Bela Soap, 3.5 oz

by bela

Soap, Oatmeal & Milk, Wrapper 3.5 OZ Made in Australia. 3.5 oz (100 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ValueMax Products Bela Soap, 3.5 oz!
Ashley T.
Holly Springs, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE the Oatmeal, Milk and Bran soap! I have really sensitive skin and this just makes my skin feel so nice! I’m so glad I found this!! I just wish the Walmart near me carried more of this! Totally cheap but very nice.
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Purchased at: Boscovs
I love this Organic soap from Australia! The smell of the lemongrass and lemon Myrtle is amazing, fills the whole shower when I'm using it! I love the organic shea butter and palm oil. It leave my skin moisturizer and soft with being sticky or tacky! Please follow me on my YouTube channel, Style By Joe.
Vanessa P.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked up a bar today from Walmart. The soap smells great and didn’t bother my sensor skin.

Looking for your answer?