(VALUE PACK OF 3) LA GIRL Pro Coverage Illuminating HD Foundation - GLM652 Warm Caramel [u] : Beauty

BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. GIRL COSMETICS see more...

Karina H.
Santa Barbara
Love this but its super dewy, my oily skin does not help with this foundation. If it had a matte finish it would be perfect for me, i matched my skin perfectly with this one but unfortunately the dew is a big no no for me. However the coverage is great
Meghan M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this foundation the other day and I absolutely LOVE IT!! It is very dewy just as it claims but I really like it! You can build it up to full coverage or however you would like it! One downside,however, is the shade range which is why I gave it a 4 star instead of 5
Taryn S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LA girl is the only cosmetics I swear by, if you are on the run or forget the expensive one this brand will get you through, heck you may even throw away the other one. It's my A one day One!!!!
Katie B.
Marysville
Purchased at: Amazon
Had very nice coverage, affordable easy to find a match for my skin tone the packaging was great and I would definitely recommend to a friend
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
L.A girl Pro coverage HD fou dation wprk great. Has an amazing coverage and it doesnt make my face oily. I recommend this product.
Makaila E.
So fantastic I loved it so much so reliable and easy to apply daily to make your skin shine like a light bulb you loo
shawne c.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love their products. Their products are literally a blessing. 10/10 highly recommend their products 😋
Sister B.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: ULTA
I really really love love this and love the formula so much and it is so fun and fresh to use
Jennifer J.
Staten Island
I’ve got a larger than average foundation collection, as makeup is my passion and every day, I find myself reaching for the LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating HD Foundation. I love a dewy look and on my dry/combo skin this bad boy gives me the look I want. It’s never greasy or oily looking, it just looks so natural and gives me a gorgeous glow. It doesn’t crease throughout the day and it lasts for about 8 hours. For $7.99 I’ll continue to repurchase and grab this over my $35 dollar mediocre alternative!
Maren K.
The foundation is very refreshing and good for your skin. It feels like to have a cream on your skin. The foundation have a good coverage