Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersMaui Babe
Value Pack Browning Lotion 8 Bottles 8 oz each

Value Pack Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Bottles 8 oz. each

by Maui Babe

Are you tired of baking in the hot sun for hours to get a dark beautiful tan? Get a REAL TAN in a short amount of time! Try our wonderful AMAZING Maui Babe Browning Lotion and the entire line of products for the Safest, Fastest, Most beautiful tan of...

How long does your tan last from the Maui browning lotion?
Start your review of Value Pack Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Bottles 8 oz. each!
Emily F.
Wildwood, NJ
Value Pack Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Bottles 8 oz. each uploaded by Emily F.
Must have summer item. Use it on the beach at summer long to achieve that deep bronze color . A little pricey but use it energy day I'm off so totally worth it
tori S.
Makes you the tannest you will ever get. I have been using this product for 8+ years and I love it. It is thick but it is totally worth it. The smell is also awesome and will make you think you are sitting on a tropical island.
Brittany M.
My very favorite browning lotion. I think that this product works very well and smells great.
grace A.
The Woodlands, TX
This stuff really works. I've used it in tanning beds and laying by the pool and I always come out looking tanner. It's somewhat oily, but that makes it rather moisturizing. And it smells like hawaiian heaven. It will get on you swimsuit, towel, etc so wash all of these after use! I will definitely keep using this!
Jessica-Kay P.
Coto de Caza
I love this tanning lotion! A little goes a long way! I learned that the hard way when I applied it liberally like lotion (because it has a lotion consistency) and when the temperature of my body warmed it up, it became more of a body oil on my skin. The scent is a strong coffee scent and I don’t mind it. But.. the best part of this product is not only is it super hydrating, but it gives you the deepest tan in the shortest amount of time.. and it looks good too! No more orange for me!
Ashlyn G.
New Smyrna, FL
I love this product so much minus the smell. After it gets a little older it smells like teriyaki sauce but other than that it’s very good product for tanning and the price is unbeatable
Grace M.
Calgary
Very good product I love this product very much and I highly recommend to anyone. Definitely worth the money it is a very good product