Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersMaui Babe
Value Pack 2 Bottles After Browning Lotion & 2 Bottles Browning Lotion 8 oz each

by Maui Babe

4 Bottles 8 oz. each. 2 Bottles After Browning Lotion & 2 Bottles Browning Lotion. We call it amazing Maui Babe Browning Lotion because brown is what you quickly become, and everybody who has tried it, loves it! MAUI BABE is a sun tanning lotion made...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Value Pack Maui Babe 2 Bottles After Browning Lotion & 2 Bottles Browning Lotion 8 oz. each!
Natalie M.
Concord
I LOVE Maui Babe! Their ingredients are pure and simple. Their after tan lotion is SO refreshing, you feel cooled off and a little goes a long way. This tanning lotion is the only one that will get you dark fast, not to mention all their products smell so good. You absolutely get transported to Maui using these products!
stephanie B.
Carson, CA
I love love love Maui Babe! I lived in Hawaii, where you could find these at any ABC store around the islands. The browning lotion was moisturizing and was great at helping developing tans while out in the sun. The oils kept my skin soft long after I had washed it off. Make sure you use sunscreen underneath though. The lotion is my go-to regardless of whether or not I was at the beach! You only need a little bit to moisturize your entire body. The smell is absolutely clean and delightful without being too powerful.

Looking for your answer?