GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesSamyang
(VALUE FAMILY PACK) Korean Hot Chicken Ramen Stew Type (5PKS) (KOREAN SPICY NUCLEAR FIRE NOODLE) : Grocery & Gourmet Food

by Samyang

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (VALUE FAMILY PACK) SAMYANG Korean Hot Chicken Ramen Stew Type (5PKS) (KOREAN SPICY NUCLEAR FIRE NOODLE) : Grocery & Gourmet Food!
Nesaba J.
Stewart ave
(VALUE FAMILY PACK) SAMYANG Korean Hot Chicken Ramen Stew Type (5PKS) (KOREAN SPICY NUCLEAR FIRE NOODLE) : Grocery & Gourmet Food uploaded by Nesaba J.
Had this for breakfast since I was craving ramen for some reason. It is spicy,but that doesn't get in the way of you enjoying it.Was tempted to eat two packets at once but told myself I need to behave. This is my second fav from this brand of ramen.I do need need try the cheese one!

Looking for your answer?