Value Cosmetics GNC Vitamins E, A & D Moisturizing Cream

by Value Cosmetics

Rich Moisturizing Cream Vitamins E, A D 2 Helps to Maintain Smooth Skin 3 Helps Promote Youthful Looking Skin The rich blend of Vitamins E, A D makes this moisturizing cream the solution for your dry, chapped skin. Use Vitamin E, A D Moisturizing Cream as often as desired to help promote and maintain smooth, youthful looking skin. No animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Value Cosmetics GNC Vitamins E, A & D Moisturizing Cream!
Saint Charles, IL
Purchased at: GNC
This stuff is fine for my hands, but I’m not a fan of it on my face. I’ve got pretty dry skin and 1. I don’t feel like it does the job, but 2. It still leaves my face greasy and my makeup doesn’t blend while wearing it. Long story short, not a good face cream. Review edit: 4 to 2 stars. I used this for 2 days and I now have 7 zits. I haven’t had a pimple in probably 3 years.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this recently and OMG it has transformed my skin. I have always struggled with acne but after I started using this my acne disappeared. I am so in love with this product. It has a slight scent to it but I love the smell. It makes my face feel so incredibly soft. I like to use it with the GNC vitamin C. I will use this at night because it is a wee bit thicker then the vitamin C moisturizer. My skin has never looked better. I 100% recommend everyone to try this product as well as the vitamin C one.
The light, non-greasy formula is an ideal moisture solution over my freshly-exfoliated and/or well-hydrated skin. However, if my skin is dry or peeling, I need a more heavy-duty moisturizer. Bottom line: Value Cosmetics GNC Vitamins E, A & D Moisturizing Cream is a good formula for light moisturizing.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good product for the super cheap price. However, I wish the packaging was a bottle instead for convenience and sanitary purposes. The product has a typical light drug store lotion scent. It's not unpleasant, just typical.
This moisturizer is a great buy but was unfortunately too heavy for a facial moisturizer for me. A reviewer on the GNC website claimed it was a good eye cream but that didn't work either. I have been using it on a couple scars to fade them and it seems to have some effect. This would be great for the man in your life that needs to use moisturizer but is too lazy or intimidated to buy it! Wish it was in a more sanitary container.
sacramento, CA
I love how affordable these moisturizers are! I used to use these when I first got into using moisturizer daily but I have since moved on to more expensive brands. Now that I’m at the end I think I’ll buy these again because they have so many different ones with different vitamins and aloe which will be great for summer. I didn’t feel like these were too heavy for a moisturizer. It does its job!
This product is good but has some cons to it. It’s not as long lasting, after i wash my face my face gets super dried so when I put the cream on it helps but after an hour I have to put more because the dryness comes back. But overall this cream is good.
Richmond, VA
I love this moisturizing cream. It absorbs in the skin instantly and doesn't feel sticky. It has a great smell and is very affordable. I usually buy more than one because I love them so much.
porcupine
Purchased at: GNC
My FAVORITE moisturizer rn 🙏🏽 this saved my skin! It has to be all the vitamins in it, my skin went from dull, to super healthy, brighter and even softer 😭
GNC Moisturizing Cream is a great product. I use it everyday. It leaves my skin feeling soft and gives me a nice glow. My skin is much healthier now.