BY VALUE COSMETICS

Rich Moisturizing Cream Vitamins E, A D 2 Helps to Maintain Smooth Skin 3 Helps Promote Youthful Looking Skin The rich blend of Vitamins E, A D makes this moisturizing cream the solution for your dry, chapped skin. Use Vitamin E, A D Moisturizing Cream as often as desired to help promote and maintain smooth, youthful looking skin. No animal testing. see more...

Elaine H.
Elaine H.
This moisturizer is a great buy but was unfortunately too heavy for a facial moisturizer for me. A reviewer on the GNC website claimed it was a good eye cream but that didn't work either. I have been using it on a couple scars to fade them and it seems to have some effect. This would be great for the man in your life that needs to use moisturizer but is too lazy or intimidated to buy it! Wish it was in a more sanitary container.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
This makes my skin feels so healthy and gives it a beautiful shine. I love it!!!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good product for the super cheap price. However, I wish the packaging was a bottle instead for convenience and sanitary purposes. The product has a typical light drug store lotion scent. It's not unpleasant, just typical.
Bellz D.
Bellz D.
GNC Moisturizing Cream is a great product. I use it everyday. It leaves my skin feeling soft and gives me a nice glow. My skin is much healthier now.
Triana D.
Triana D.
Byram, MS
On sale right now, but 2 get 1 free. Great for severe dry skin and bargain price. Highly recommend!
Nataliia L.
Nataliia L.
East Hanover
First I was rather sceptical about such a budget-friendly cream, however when I tried it I was impressed: although it seems to be thick, it doesn't leave the skin oily, it fully absorbs and slightly mattifies, the skin is so soft and smooth, ideal as makeup base