BY VALUE COSMETICS

Rich Moisturizing Cream Vitamins E, A D 2 Helps to Maintain Smooth Skin 3 Helps Promote Youthful Looking Skin The rich blend of Vitamins E, A D makes this moisturizing cream the solution for your dry, chapped skin. Use Vitamin E, A D Moisturizing Cream as often as desired to help promote and maintain smooth, youthful looking skin. No animal testing. see more...

Alexa B.
Lodi
I love how affordable these moisturizers are! I used to use these when I first got into using moisturizer daily but I have since moved on to more expensive brands. Now that I’m at the end I think I’ll buy these again because they have so many different ones with different vitamins and aloe which will be great for summer. I didn’t feel like these were too heavy for a moisturizer. It does its job!
Tracey C.
The light, non-greasy formula is an ideal moisture solution over my freshly-exfoliated and/or well-hydrated skin. However, if my skin is dry or peeling, I need a more heavy-duty moisturizer.
Bottom line: Value Cosmetics GNC Vitamins E, A & D Moisturizing Cream is a good formula for light moisturizing.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this moisturizing cream. It absorbs in the skin instantly and doesn't feel sticky. It has a great smell and is very affordable. I usually buy more than one because I love them so much.
Natalya M.
This product is good but has some cons to it. It’s not as long lasting, after i wash my face my face gets super dried so when I put the cream on it helps but after an hour I have to put more because the dryness comes back. But overall this cream is good.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good product for the super cheap price. However, I wish the packaging was a bottle instead for convenience and sanitary purposes. The product has a typical light drug store lotion scent. It's not unpleasant, just typical.
Elaine H.
This moisturizer is a great buy but was unfortunately too heavy for a facial moisturizer for me. A reviewer on the GNC website claimed it was a good eye cream but that didn't work either. I have been using it on a couple scars to fade them and it seems to have some effect. This would be great for the man in your life that needs to use moisturizer but is too lazy or intimidated to buy it! Wish it was in a more sanitary container.
Bellz D.
GNC Moisturizing Cream is a great product. I use it everyday. It leaves my skin feeling soft and gives me a nice glow. My skin is much healthier now.
Triana D.
Byram, MS
On sale right now, but 2 get 1 free. Great for severe dry skin and bargain price. Highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
This makes my skin feels so healthy and gives it a beautiful shine. I love it!!!
Krystal A.
Miami, Florida
Most affordable, non greasy, very moisturizing product ever! A little goes a long way. I use this twice daily with my skincare routine and can't go a day without it.