BY VALUE COSMETICS

with 1400 IU of Vitamin E A special ointment with Vitamin E for temporary relief of skin irritations and rashes. Soothing and moisturizing, this ointment provides a protective film to prevent dry, flaking skin. No artificial coloring. see more...

• Has anyone had success with minimizing the appearance of scars? 1 Answers
Natali M.
San Bernardino, CA
This product works but I hate hot thick it is. It said for dry skin not only rashes so I tried it but it felt super thick even just a bit of it on skin . I guess I wouldn't but this again do to the texture thickness on product and how it felt on skin.
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
This product does not go into your skin easily! I'd recommend using it at night and sleeping on your back so that it can find a way to skin into your skin after rubbing it in. I dilute it with rose oil. Would recommend putting it on acne scars to help repair and does not clog my pores. I have acne prone skin and I haven't broken out which is a +++!
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
I've been using this on a dog bite scar - I can't say I've used it often enough, but, the scar has minimized over time. Super cheap so, a good way to get a lot of vitamin E without breaking the bank. Will last a long time!
Delmy B.
Me gusta la idea del producto de tener vitaminas e en una crema que se pueda utilizar para la irritación de la piel lo que no me gusta es que es muy espeso y no se absorbe rápido no lo puedes usar en el día porque no se vería bien con tu maquillaje y tampoco le puedo usarantes de dormir porque se pegaría en toda mi almohada por el precio no podría pedir más
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
Has anyone had success with minimizing the appearance of scars?