Valspar Ultra 2000 Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) 007.0670351.007

BY VALSPAR

Quality hide and coverage. Premium results in fewer coats. Superior flow and leveling. see more...

Michelle b.
Man, WV
We recently bought a new house and it needed painted top to bottom. Valspar was a prayer answered!!! One coat and we were finished. It's very affordable and there's sooo many colors to chose from. My personal fav is poised taupe. I'll def buy again when we need to repaint in 10 years
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I've been using Valspar from Lowe's for years now! It always gives a great finish, and is extremely durable. Almost always covers in 1 coat, and is super affordable as well. I would highly recommend this product for your future projects.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Valspar paint 2000 is a wonderful paint my son made a chicken coop and painted it in order to position of the wood. It was very effective and easily painted. And it was right in our price range and yes I would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I recently used this & it turned out amazing!! The beautiful satin finish was the perfect touch. It covers well, including imperfections, & leaves no streaks!