Valspar
Sassy Lilac Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz) 0070772885003

by Valspar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valspar Sassy Lilac Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772885.003!
Tiffany T.
Grand Island, NY
I used this color one he door in my dining room as a pop of color! Can't beat the price. Paint is pretty durable. I have four dogs, and the color still looks as good as the day we put it on. An easy way to update the look of a room!!
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
Anyone looking for an interior paint color like a light purple, this is a great choice. I painted my daughter's room this color and it's beutiful. Not too dark and not too light, it's just right.
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
Valspar Sassy Lilac Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772885.003 uploaded by Amber G.
I thought this light pink would look beautiful for the trim in my daughter's room so I decided to get a sample of it. It didn't live up to my expectations, it's not that pretty of a pink once I applied it to the trim.
Ashlie M.
Granite Falls, NC
Gotta give the room a fresh paint with the new year. I love valspar. I think that the samples are the perfect size to buy a bunch and create masterpieces on the walls
Heather B.
Bought this a couple days ago and while I really like the brightness of this color it's a little more pink than I would have preferred.

Looking for your answer?