Valspar Reserve Interior Semi-Gloss Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 120-fl oz) 007.0535124.007

BY VALSPAR

1 Zero VOC Paint Primer as rated by a leading consumer magazine. Our most durable technologically advanced paint primer. True one-coat coverage on a wide array of colors. see more...

Melissa M.
This paint has made my painting experience so simple. I recommend spending the extra money for this product. It can get expensive, but painting birchwood white over deeply pigmented tones wasn't as tough with this paint. Also, completely took away the stale cigarette scent from previous owners!!
Anndria T.
This is my favorite version of my favorite brand of paint. Caspar is the best paint for everything. This is the only brand I buy.
Carisa S.
Forney, TX
We are repainting our house and choose this color for the common areas. It goes on so easy and looks amazing.