Add a Photo
Valspar Project Perfect Island Orange Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint 407.0084228.076

By VALSPAR
Review (1)
Photos (2)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ

This was super easy to use and not as messy when spraying as some paint sprays can be. I used this to spray (cheap) metal and had to use a few coats. You really have to prep your project for it it work and apply properly. Just because it has a primer in it doesn't mean that it will apply smoothly. The instructions on the back is clear and helpful for different project preps. Color is true to cap color. Dried nicely and fairly quickly (24 hr to be safe). I would use this again.

I was also impressed with how this wasn't as stinky as other spray paint cans are.

This review is my own. I was not given this item for free. I purchased this myself.

Join Now