Valspar Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772890.003 uploaded by Amanda R.Valspar Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772890.003 uploaded by Amanda R.

BY VALSPAR

Valspar Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772890.003 see more...

Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I bought this red interior paint sample from Lowes for my son because he wouldn't stop asking if we could paint his room red ( his favorite color ) I figured red wouldn't look to good, but I was wrong. I'm glad I got the sample so I could see what it would look like without buying a gallon and wasting my money if we didn't like it. The color came out really nice and now he has his red room.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I would love to try this merchandise and see if it matches the color of the skin, and I want to see the quality of its products <3.