Add a Photo

Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Valspar Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772890.003
I bought this red interior paint sample from Lowes for my son because he wouldn't stop asking if we could paint his room red ( his favorite color ) I figured red wouldn't look to good, but I was wrong. I'm glad I got the sample so I could see what it would look like without buying a gallon and wasting my money if we didn't like it. The color came out really nice and now he has his red room.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
I would love to try this merchandise and see if it matches the color of the skin, and I want to see the quality of its products <3.