Valspar
Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz) 0070772890003

by Valspar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valspar Classic Red Interior Satin Paint Sample (Actual Net Contents: 8 Fluid Oz.) 007.0772890.003!
How would you rate this product?
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
I bought this red interior paint sample from Lowes for my son because he wouldn't stop asking if we could paint his room red ( his favorite color ) I figured red wouldn't look to good, but I was wrong. I'm glad I got the sample so I could see what it would look like without buying a gallon and wasting my money if we didn't like it. The color came out really nice and now he has his red room.

Looking for your answer?