Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull

by Valor Athletics

The BD-7 Valor Fitness Power Rack is a sturdy 2" x 2" steel frame that offers many features. The features are an Internal Squat Rack with an adjustable bar height. The Bench Press supports both internal, inside the rack, and external, along the exterior frame of the rack. Plate Loading Lat Pull Down offers a full range of shoulder motion while the Low Row Pulley can be used for seated rows, upright rows and curls by using the foam cross bar. Front Main frame doubles as chin up bar as well as structural support. Four plate storage pegs are located on the rear upright allowing for quick, easy access to both the lat pull storage carriage or bench press bar on rack. Max weight for the Lat Pull is 250lbs. and Max weight for the bar holders on main frame is 500lbs combined weight for each bar holder. Features: 2" x 2" Main Frame; Assembled dimensions L 44" x W 48" x H 82"; 4 Plate Storage Pegs at 8" each; 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.; 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars; 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18" to 68"; Foam covered utility bar used for curls or other accessories; Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips; Low pulley station for seated and upright rows; Lat pull down station with Plate loading carriage. Dimensions: 81"L x 12"W x 6"H

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull!
New Richmond , WI
Valor Athletics BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull uploaded by Kimberly F.
After a ton of research, I decided o this. One year later, I still LOVE it. I am very happy with it. It's simple, easy to use, durable, high quality. Although it is not 'fancy' it does have the lat pulldown, and the lower cable pull. There are tons of attachments you can buy. One thing I wish it had was dual upper cables for flys- but other than that, it's perfect. Sometimes I wish I bought a smith machine, but overall I would definitely buy this again. And would 100% recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?