Valley Greene (6 Pack) 150 mg/Package of Cherry Tomatoes Heirloom Variety Seeds

Valley Greene (6 Pack) 150 mg/Package of Cherry Tomatoes Heirloom Variety Seeds

Genuine Heirloom VarietyNon-GE SeedCurrent Years StockLycopersicum Solanum (Botanic)The indeterminate vines are not as phenomenally heavy yielding as some of the new hybrids but yields are still good. Flavor is excellent, a bit of more acid than its modern counterparts and size is just right, that of a ping pong ball.Includes: (6) -150 MG Packages of Cherry TomatoesGenuine Heirloom VarietyNon-GE SeedCurrent Years StockLycopersicum Solanum (Botanic)The indeterminate vines are not as phenomenally heavy yielding as some of the new hybrids but yields are still good. Flavor is excellent, a bit of more acid than its modern counterparts and size is just right, that of a ping pong ball.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valley Greene (6 Pack) 150 mg/Package of Cherry Tomatoes Heirloom Variety Seeds!
How would you rate this product?
Barbara W.
Tampa, FL
Valley Greene (6 Pack) 150 mg/Package of Cherry Tomatoes Heirloom Variety Seeds uploaded by Barbara W.
Just planted these this evening. Hopefully the squirrels won't dig up things. Couple months I should have tomatoes and lettuce for my salads. I planted them in my flower bed under my kitchen window. Easy to get to for watering. They will definitely get enough sunshine. Wish me lunch. Florida sun can be brutal.

Looking for your answer?