Overose
Valkiria Candle 220g

Valkiria Candle 220g

by Overose

The Fragrance Overose valkiria is 100 % juicy: take a bite. The candle is ripe with crushed fig leaves, vineyard peaches, coconut milk and raw cedarwood bark. Smells like summer, but better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valkiria Candle 220g!
Valkiria Candle 220g uploaded by Cierra F.
I am a fan of fig based fragrances, and this candle does not disappoint. It is kind of a sensual creamy fig scent. The throw of the candle is excellent, and the design is chic. It is certainly up to par with other similarly priced candles. Highly recommend.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have no idea how this has any good reviews. Maybe I got a bad one, but it smelled awful. It smelled like mint and old, decaying wood. I did not detect any kind of fruit smell whatsoever. Everyone in my household protested this candle as soon as they caught a whiff. This is not worth any money, much less the $60 it costs. I got the Euphoriasme one as well and that one smells heavenly. But I'm returning this one because it literally stinks.
New Castle, DE
The most beautiful smell of roses. I'm usually not a fan of rose scented products but this one wins. It creates such an atmosphere, It's amazing and a great investment Once I opened the packaging my room smelled like the candle before even lighting it. Highly recommended for those who like floral/sweet scents.

Looking for your answer?