Valeo Yoga Mat, Pink uploaded by Ana P.

BY VALEO

Target Training: Sculpt. 24in. x 68in. Mat Size. Provides a Stable and Comfortable Surface for Exercising; Enhances Flexibility and Better Posture; Maximizes a Full-Body Workout. Whether you're doing stretching or strengthening moves, the Yoga/Pilates Mat incresases your comfort so you can concentrate on your workout. 24in. width x 68in. length; Cushioned, nonslip surface; Lightweight and washable. Target Training: Upper Body; Lower Body. Benefits: Strengthen and stretch your muscles for a lean see more...

Natalie L.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this yoga mat for w of my yoga classes and it's way better and so much different of any other I've ever bought. It's super comfy and thus which helps with my hands
Ana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! I use the mat not only for yoga, but for Pilates and PIIT28! High intensity with jumps! It's just perfect, I've had it for a while and it doesn't peel off, and it's got a good thickness, just perfect for your back when you're doing sit ups (I have scoliosis, so I need the thickness!) Also, it has a perfect size! Overall I recommend this product!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I did yoga, I used this mat. I sweat a lot and this mat worked for me my hands did not slide around like on other mats I have tried. I don't do yoga anymore but I still kept this mat, maybe I will get back into it.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using my Valeo yoga and pilates mat for a few months now and love it! So far it has proven to be durable, comfortable, and fun to use. I am thinking about buying it in turquoise/aqua as well!
Michelle S.
I like this mat very much. I've had it for a while and I hasn't torn of anything. One thing I like about it is it hasn't rolled up on its own. Recommend.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I just started doing yoga and I love this mat.
It is comfortable and durable and I also want to buy the blue one when I get the extra money.
Great mat.