BY VALEO

Alexis S.
Hurricane , WV
I am so happy I found these! I lift 3-5 days a week just depending how I feel. When I first started I went barehanded. HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!! My hands were killing me. After getting these and using them, my hands no longer hurt!!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Not a fan of these. You get what you pay for. If you don't lift very much or very heavy I'm sure they would be fine. If you're looking for something that holds up definitely go with versa grips. Best decision I've made. I've had them over 2 years & not 1 tiny rip.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used these when I was going to the gym. They were the only ones that lasted me a long time. They did wear out after 8 months but never ripped! I used them mainly when I would squat or try and lift weights I did not want my hands getting rough
Sileny V.
Son super cómodos y muy fáciles de transportar!!! en el gimnasio son muy útiles y definitivamente ayudan a mantener las manos protegidas de irritaciones por las pesas
Erika H.
Ada, OH
So glad I got to try these! Super comfy and long lasting! They protect my hands agains the weights, bicycle handle etc. without feathering or getting damaged!