BY VALEO

Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Not a fan of these. You get what you pay for. If you don't lift very much or very heavy I'm sure they would be fine. If you're looking for something that holds up definitely go with versa grips. Best decision I've made. I've had them over 2 years & not 1 tiny rip.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these when I was going to the gym. They were the only ones that lasted me a long time. They did wear out after 8 months but never ripped! I used them mainly when I would squat or try and lift weights I did not want my hands getting rough
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am so happy I found these! I lift 3-5 days a week just depending how I feel. When I first started I went barehanded. HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!! My hands were killing me. After getting these and using them, my hands no longer hurt!!
Maria F.
This things were great but not amazing. After using them for a while they start acquiring a weird smell. And after a few months of using them they started to rip on the wrists. However, they are comfy and they protect.
Sileny V.
Son super cómodos y muy fáciles de transportar!!! en el gimnasio son muy útiles y definitivamente ayudan a mantener las manos protegidas de irritaciones por las pesas
Erika H.
Plano, TX
So glad I got to try these! Super comfy and long lasting! They protect my hands agains the weights, bicycle handle etc. without feathering or getting damaged!