BY VALEO

Cam Buckle And Torque-Ring Closure System! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiffany A.
The Valeo Competiton Classic 4-Inch Lifting Belt is very convenient, especially when you're moving out and need extra assistance. It's very useful for carrying heavy items for long distance without your arms giving out right away. Recommened for everyone!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Using now for back support. Help a lot. I wear it two to three hrs. A day while I'm cleaning very east to put on. Little uncomfortable but helps with pain. I like it I've tried other belts I like this one the most.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Prefer this over the leather one. It just sits more comfortable. The material is more flexible so I can leave it on between exercises. You pay for the quality, because the knock off ones fall apart in the wash.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I actually use one of these for work when im lifting heavy tires. Yes, this is a gym "tool," however it works in real life for those of us who work with our backs 8 hours.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This is a great belt for beginners like myself. I can't lift a lot but because I have back problems this helps. It is reasonably priced and I'd recommend this product.
chelsey g.
Always good to have one when you are lifting stuff that heavy ! For men this is a really good gift and product ! One day sometime this will come in handy '
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe, OH
This belt is great for beginners, for those that have back issues and need a little more support. I strongly suggest trying this beat. Reasonably priced!
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Really good for squatting and others lower extremely exercises. It will help to prevent back problems.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Mi hijo esta en power lifting en la escuela y usan mucho estas fajas hasta ahorita no se ha lastimado
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
This is very useful for when you need to carry something heavy so you wont get hurt while lifting
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Eva Lotta T.
what does this belt do?
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
Is this for beginners or experts?
Kyana L.
Cornwall
When would you usually use this ? And what's it do ?
Carolina G.