BY VALEO

Valeo 4" Latex Stretch Bands, Set of 3: Includes three 4" latex bands Latex resistance bands come with three levels of resistance: light, medium and heavy Portable for home, office and travel Fitness guide with exercises enclosed 1-year warranty see more...

Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this , it helps your body strength more. its super easy and guidable for you to use. and if you definately want to see results , this will help you twice more.
Jean L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This are so hand to have in my home gym! I use them for lots of stuff. I even tied the strongest one around the pull-up bar and put my foot in it, which aids me in doing pull-ups, which I can't do without help, but this makes me still work hard to do them. I will eventually be able to do a pull-up on my own, thanks to these!
Taylor K.
I use these bands a lot for back exercises. They can stretch pretty far and last a long time. I mainly use the red one for my stretches. It really helps strengthen my back muscles
kimmy e.
Chula Vista, CA
I love stretching my foot arch with these bands. they really helped me improve it well its not the best arch in the world but I'm still working on it!
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
My trainer works these in every workout and man do they cause some soreness! I love using them and plan to find more workouts to incorporate them
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these bands before and after every work out. They help me warm up and stretch to prevent injury.