BY VALEO #4 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Helps strengthen hands, wrists and forearms Textured surface for a comfortable grip Helps relieve stress see more...

Arielle N.
This ball is incredibly well priced and also great to use when you're doing home Pilates. Compared to others this one is a lot cheaper but the same quality and fills the same purpose as the other stability balls you can also use it when stretching if you have difficulty reaching the floor I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
We use these balls in my barre class and they are my favorite thing we use! We put them in between our legs and squeeze and it really works the muscle. I recently bought one for at home use to work the outsides of my thighs and have noticed a difference in tightness! Love this ball and highly recommend it!
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My gym has one i do work outs with it and its very useful and fun i like it because its really flexible and comfortable to work with its a must have you can get one for you own home workout routine its a good option instead of a pricey workout machine
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
After an extensive wrist surgery last year, I lost most of the strength in my hand. This ball is perfect for exercising and regaining strength! I keep it in my car and use it on my drive to work, it's really helped with my therapy!
Silvia M.
I love this ball it is great to play with when you have nothing to do. It keeps you busy and it relaxes you. It is very affordable you can purchase it on amazon and it is a great product. I would recommend it for anyone.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I purchased this resistance ball in red. It really does its job. Just the right firmness. And it helps too that the color is pretty! It was a first time purchase and i cant complain. I love the product.
Ramiza R.
We use a lot of these at the physical therapy office I work at. They are very durable and last a long time. Patients love them and they are great for exercising.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an amazing ball it helps me with workouts and soooooo much more!!!! I definitely recommend to those of you who would like to have something not to heavy for light workouts!!!!!!! I bought black too
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
This is a good bouncy ball.. I can get sore from just using this as workout prop.. I can sit up, do the legs stuff, triceps, etc from just a huge ball. The price isn't too bad depends on what brand it is.
Bayan B.
Fair Oaks, CA
I adore exercise balls and this one in particular is great to have around. There are so many workouts you can do with them. They are definitely a workout necessity!
alma l.
Do you really notice a difference in wrist strength? i have horrible wrist and was thinking of making this purchase.
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How can I use these? Would I need to buy two or am I good with one?
Gi M.
How long does this last
Desiree W.
Does anyone know the quality of this? how long would you say this lasts compared to other brands?