BY VALEO

Valeo KNEE SUPPORT-X LARGE
  • "It does a pretty good job for support, not a permanent solution!" in 1 review
Carolina Z.
Valeo es una excelente marca, tengo varios productos de esta marca y son muy buenos y duraderos, entre ellos esta rodillera y unos guantes de agarrar pesas de gimnasio, son realmente buenos!
Olga E.
College Station , TX
I love this brace while it is too big in the XL it works great and as a dancer that is a tall order to be able to save my knees while still being able to move
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Great for some extra support on busier days or while working out but not a permanent solution. Also very thin so no one even notices you're wearing it.
Desiree V.
Maywood, CA
Works great, I don't have the x- large. It does give temporary relief when working out to my right knee that has been going out on me since a kid.
Rylee C.
Mc Arthur, OH
My brother uses this and he loves it. He uses this to help his knee for football

He says it helps really well and his pain is very minimal now
rafi d.
Buena Park, CA
I love this product! keeps my knee nice and supported when wearing it. I think it would be nice if they had different colors too
Demi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy wearing these protective pads for my joints because they become sore a lot after vigorous activities!
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Good support however I was actually allergic to the neoprene sleeve which was very uncomfortable and itchy
Sabrina S.
It does a pretty good job for support, not a permanent solution! Nice and comfortable and easy to apply
Nayomie J.
Worked well when I was injured after dance. It was a bit tight, but overall, it was a great product!