BY VALEO, INC.

Features of the Valeo Lifting Gloves: Genuine leather with cotton mesh back. Padded leather palm with reinforced stitching. Soft terry lining for comfort and durability. Die-cut to ensure consistent quality and fit. Hook-and-loop closure tab. Sold in pairs. see more...

Kristina B.
There are varying opinions on lifting gloves but I absolutely love using them! These help me grip and protect my hands from getting rough!
Jordan B.
Haughton, La
I use these at the gym to prevent from getting callus on my hands. Sometimes they do pinch in the middle of my palm. Overall the pros outweigh the cons.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Muito bom para fazer treinos , mas principalmente se o treino for de braço . Impede que o peso escorregue e caia .
Tamie  B.
Thomson, GA
Great for keeping grip especially when your palms get sweaty. No slipping but I prefer other gloves to these.
Lindsay Z.
These are good. They are good for working out. Also this product is good for lifting when moving.
Stephanie  L.
These really do come in handy for when it comes to working out and lifting they put in work
Taneisha h.
Awesome product to get your work out on burn calories sweat feel great loose weight live a healthier life
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
These are perfect. you won't get blisters, not to mention they're inexpensive. I'm all for effective products, with a good low price attached to it.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I use these all the time when I'm at the gym. It helps prevent blisters on my hand. But these gloves can be uncomfortable.
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I haven't tried these although they seem to look rather comfy~
Denis S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They are excellent for lady, and do not get blisters?
ashley E.
Are these durable?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What do you think about this brand of gloves?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Valeo, Inc. Valeo Leather Lifting Gloves, Black, Men's Large (9 - 10), Pair i really need it , i'll start working out next week 😍😍😍