BY VALEO, INC.

Valeo - Vinyl Sauna Suit Features: 2-piece heavy-duty vinyl suit retains body heat. Reflective striped sleeves for improved visibility. Pant features elastic waist and cuffs. see more...

• Does this make you lose weight? Where can i found it?2 Answers
  • Do you get over heated wearing this? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you lose weight?8 Answers
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Some people think I'm crazy but I wear this with my sweet sweat belt and a sweat shirt on when I workout. I started using this combo when I had my 2 kids to get back into shape.. and it worked for me. But I did workout every day after having my kids. I especially us it when I feel bloated. Sports Research Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer BeltSweet Sweat Coconut Workout Enhancer
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
I'm now on my second suit! Dog chewed up the first one! Grrrr! Everyone takes a look it this suit and they automatically think its dumb or doesn't work.. So untrue! Please know, you must actually WORK OUT! This isn't in lieu of exercise. After my workout, i put this on and sit in the sauna. Highly recommended! Sweat out toxins and maintain glowing skin.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The suit is reasonably priced but its pretty thin first workout the crotch ripped out of the legs I'm not a ninja but the range i was moving in should be supported by a workout product. design flaw top works great good range movement just hard do cardio not move legs . thumbs down.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This suit is not only to train sauna or dance therapy, also used for training ninjas I would use it to run daily in the morning to burn many calories because I love and makes you sweat so much
Allison R.
My boyfriend used this suit when he was cutting weight for an MMA fight on the final day before weigh-ins. Sure, I made fun of him for looking like a trash man, but he made the weight requirement and was able to fight thanks to this product.
Cameron S.
Cottage Grove, OR
It's like being in a sauna without spending the big bucks! I have heard of people using them when they get sick to help sweat out the sickness and most say that they feel better afterwards!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You definitely sweat your butt off in this suit. Does what it is supposed to. I personally cldnt use it bc i wldnt be able to stand to be in all that sweat lol.
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have tried and it's really good, i use it when I'm working out and it makes me sweat a lot and i have been losing a lo of weight thanks of this product
Brandi L.
These sweat suits are one of the best ones I've tried. They definitely help with weight loss when you're in a hurry to drop a few pounds!
Cynthia G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Definitely is what it says it is. A sauna! Works just as such! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a sweat suit.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Does this make you lose weight?
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
Does this make you lose weight? Where can i found it?
Katelyn V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do you get over heated wearing this?