BY VALEO, INC.

Durable Molded Plastic Bars Cushioned Foam Grips Angled Design for Maximum Workout Results Non-Skid Bases Provide Stability and Remove for Easy Portability see more...

• Do these really help you do the right push ups?3 Answers
  • Do these really make a difference instead of just doing normal pu...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These push up bars are awesome!!! A few people in my family have them and use them constantly!! Really helps your push ups go deeper! I recommend them for sure!!!!!!!!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Thes push up bars are great for those with good  upper body strenght. If you dont have it, dont try it. Is really hard to do.My husband has them and the most he could he is like 10. They do help a little because it has an easy grip in the handles, unlike do them on the floor
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
if you have bad wrists like me, this is a good way to do your push ups. You hold onto the grips and it doesn't require you to put as much pressure on your wrist while doing the push ups. when i do regular push ups on the ground i can only do a handful before my wrist starts to bother me, with these, it's less pressure on my wrist and i can do more!
Rhonda C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I ordered these Push Up Bars for my 14 year old grandson. He has been working with them for a couple of weeks and you can already see the muscles popping up on his upper arms. He has been using them everyday. They are not that expensive and they work wonders. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to build and tone their muscles, shoulders, and chest muscles. I will rate them a 5 out of 5 stars!
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
In order for one to use this product you have to realize you are actually going to be using a different (smaller) set of muscles...I prefer not to use these during a push up because it seems to be easier to do them without. The theory is that if you use these it won't be as hard on your wrists as you do a push up, however, it's tough on your shoulders and chest...for me anyway, perhaps I am using them incorrectly, but they are not my favorite and was a waste of money...
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
These hold up nicely for the price!! They are really great for small spaces like a dorm room! I've used them to increase my pushup strength and make my pushups more effective and have better form. I was satisfied with this, I got it as a gift and have used it off and on
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
Great product for a great price. I still have these push up bars and they work perfectly, my only issue with them is that they slip a bit when they are on tile, but work perfectly fine on carpets and concrete. They did wonder for my arms, but if you're a beginner at push ups, beware, they are not easy to use at first.
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
Products like these are great for helping with pushups. It gives you a wider range of your pushup and allows you to stretch your shoulders the farther you go down. Somethimes they hurt your hands but you have to get ones with good cushions or add cushioning to them
plexusslim.com /taylorsartwell
Eliza H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Yaaaas! These bars are an excellent and affordable version of what I already use at my gym. Plenty sturdy and supportive, but cushy hand grips keep it comfy. Love these.
Mary J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I got these at a local sports store. Easy to assemble. It's cushioned. I like using this at home to do pushups. I just use my hands on the floor at the gym.
Anna R.
Do these really help you do the right push ups?
Marlene B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Do these really make a difference instead of just doing normal pushups?