BY VALEO, INC.

Valeo Beaded Jump RopeValeo Beaded Jump Rope is an adjustable 9? length plastic beaded nylon rope. Beaded Jump Rope has molded handles with foam grips and also has a sealed ball bearing for even rotation. Clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth. see more...

Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Our family which includes my three awesome teens and I are really working on our fitness and getting into shape. We've tried many different jump ropes because of the different in heights and weight of us all. This is a great one!
Angela N.
Great piece of equipment ! ! Easy to use . . better than just jumping with nothing. .✔ ☑ ✔ ☑ ✔ ☑ and comfy
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Had these jump ropes in school when I was you're it's ok just watch out it really hurts if it hits you!
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Love jump roping for excercise. Not as big of a fan of the beaded ones as I am of the plastic ones.
Rosie J.
What's the difference between beaded & reg jump ropes?