Valeo, Inc. Valeo 4" Leather Lifting Belt, Black

BY VALEO, INC.

4" Width leather belt made from top quality 1/4" Cowhide. Built-in foam lumbar pad and soft suede lining. Sturdy double-stitched edges and two-prong roller buckle for secure fit. see more...

• I've been considering buying a belt as I get heavier in d...1 Answers
  • What are the sizes they come in and do they last long?1 Answers
  • Size ranges?2 Answers
Valeo, Inc. Valeo 4" Leather Lifting Belt, Black
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
This belt gives so much support while lifting!  I use this all the time when I lift and it's crazy as to how much of a difference it makes.  I've been using this belt for a while now, so I'm hoping that this product will continue to amaze me.  I would recommend this.
Gabriella N.
I’m personally not a fan of how big the back is, but it gets the job done. You want a durable belt that has prongs rather than Velcro, so if you’re not too picky on a belt, this is a great starter. (Disclosure: I am a power lifter)
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I hated this belt. It might be because I’m a girl and it’s generally used by men. The back of it was too big and stiff with padding. I tried a new one and one of the ones at the gym and I hated both of them
Alex S.
Every gym has one of these belts laying around somewhere for a reason: they are cheap. Barring any serious ethical delima, a thick, high quality leather belt is best for lifting. The leather (if its even actually that) is also pretty cheap and cracks easily which is not a good sign for the belt's longevity.
Plus, the general shape of the belt (widest over the back and narrow in the front) does not help increase intra abdominal pressure like a belt that is a solid thickness throughout would.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have actually used this and it does fit nicely but my husband modified to add extra weight when working out. Helps actually how he did it when working with our total gym. Easy to use just like putting on a belt no problems using it. Although now I may need to get my own
Kass A.
Great lifting belt! I prefer using leather belts rather than the Velcro type of belts. These provide more support. They are available in different waist band sizes, so you can find one that feels right for you. Also, these are a lot more durable than the Velcro ones.
Alexandre B.
West Palm Beach
The belt is great! Gives you great support when you need it and definitely helps out when lifting heavy. i feel fully confident using it to save my back on leg day or back day, to be honest even on chest day! Price is really affordable and is definetely a great deal compared to other belts on the market!
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
For all the people that lift weights this is a great product for you! You just put it around your lower back and put it to wear it fits you best. This is used so you don't hurt your back while lifting heavy weights! I loved it and works amazing!!
Alexander E.
Bethpage, NY
Lifting belts are important if you are competing and trying to squat or deadlift super heavy weight. If you are a serious lifter, they are a great purchase option, to make sure you won’t injure yourself and keep hitting new PR’s monthly
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It's very sturdy and it's easily adjustable. It gives tremendous support while working out. It's easy to put on right before your big lift! I was very satisfied with it and I'd definitely recommend to others.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Where do you buy this from?
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
Where do u buy this from
Alexandra P.
Mission, TX
Will it hurt my back while lifting? and by using it does this really help??
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
I've been lifting now for over a month and am feeling a bit sore and out of it lower back wise, would any of you recommend this brand as a good starter?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How do you figure out your size if they only come in small med and large?