Valeo, Inc. Valeo 4" Leather Lifting Belt, Black

BY VALEO, INC. #52 in Fitness Equipment

4" Width leather belt made from top quality 1/4" Cowhide. Built-in foam lumbar pad and soft suede lining. Sturdy double-stitched edges and two-prong roller buckle for secure fit. see more...

• I've been considering buying a belt as I get heavier in deadlifting...1 Answers
  • What are the sizes they come in and do they last long?1 Answers
  • Size ranges?2 Answers
Valeo, Inc. Valeo 4" Leather Lifting Belt, Black
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Austin, TX
This belt is super solid and provides very much support. I mainly use it for squatting, dead lifts, or shoulder press. The build is of great quality, I have had mine for over 7 years and it doesn't look worn at all. It is comfortable to wear, but if it is too tight I could see it causing some folks discomfort. I can't however recommend it for oly lifting as it is to bulky in my opinion. I have no complaints other than that. but that is why I have two belts...
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Fitspiration Expert
I tried this belt out a while back and I just didn't like the way it felt. I know you can't expect much from a cheap 20$ lifting belt, but it just never really broke in for me. It cut into my skin and was painful. I couldn't use this belt without scratching myself. I'll stick to my foam lifting belts, much more comfortable and they get the job done.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
Leg day was always my favorite day at the gym but with my back it was always a challenge because my back would arch to much and mess up my stance. Thanks to my new lifting belt I've had less back pain and better posture.
Asya B.
Asya B.
Belts are vital for those that strength train and train heavy! My powerlifting provides belts, but I'm considering investing in one of my own since I train outside of the powerlifting gym as well.
Shailine D.
Shailine D.
This belt helps amazingly when lifting heavy. It really helps. Something you really need to keep your back in great shape while lifting heavy.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I usually use this product while you exercise really helps with the column and shape, this belt is excellent for llevor in the gym
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ive had some back pain since i started lifting. now that I'm using this belt, my form is perfect and i haven't had any back pain
Hortencia G.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
This really helps your back a lot, it keeps it away from injury, it's always nice to have something to support your back!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Great belt my boyfriend and I both use for heavy squats and deadlifts. Real comfy and holds in place just like it should.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
This is really helpful if you lift a lot of weights! I used to have this on for my back while powerlifting
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Where do you buy this from?
Diana C.
Diana C.
Williamsport , PA
Where do u buy this from
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Will it hurt my back while lifting? and by using it does this really help??
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
How do you figure out your size if they only come in small med and large?
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
I've been lifting now for over a month and am feeling a bit sore and out of it lower back wise, would any of you recommend this brand as a good starter?