Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination.

do you enjoy this?
Have you practiced doing double unders with this rope?
Who loves warming up with these?
Start your review of Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap.” in reviews
Modesto, CA
This jump rope is light weight and it does amazing to the body. Who knew doing jump ropes would be a workout! I love rump roping before my workout
Jacksonville, AR
Although its pretty heavy it gets manageable! You might have to adjust to it a bit prior to fully using it but its a effective way of working out!!
Frankfort, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A really great jump rope!! Plus, the price is awesome too. It's so easy to use no matter if your just starting to work out or have been for years!
Sanger, TX
I bought this rope six months ago. Used it a lot more when I first purchased it. I really like it and plan to use it again in my exercise routine.
Athens
Cheap and works great love the feeing of the handles in my hands. The materials it’s made out of are very durable and nice. I use it all the time
Chehalis, WA
Super functional jump rope that's sleek and not childish looking. It's pretty affordable and the handles are easy to grip. I would recommend it!
Carneys Point, NJ
This rope is made to jump and so burn calories daily is very good quality I recommend and above all this type of exercises are very entertaining.
Great jump rope! Con is that the plastic hurts if you hit yourself. However, the pro is that it's light weight and can be used by almost anyone.
CORONA, CA
Great for working out. They are light weight and easy to work with. I like the handles which is easy to grip and doesn't slip easily like others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...