Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear uploaded by Wendy B.

BY VALEO, INC. #3 in Fitness Equipment

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap." in 1 review
Madison Z.
They have these jump ropes at my gym and I use them every time to warm up for some cardio. I think they're great and the handles are comfortable. The one thing I noticed on one of the ropes I used was it got a little tangly, not in a knot but like spiraled around itself. Oh well! I like it, and jump roping is a great workout
Mackenzie H.
I don't personally own this but the gym I go to has a bunch of them. My only problem is that there are not adjustable straps. So someone who is 5'2 like me has to wrap the jump rope around my hand to use it properly. It is a super good material too. Heavy enough so that it does it's job properly.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
This is a great speed rope for the price. I use several different ones, but this is my standard when at the boxing gym. My biggest issue is often the length of the rope, but that is the problem that I have with a lot of ropes. I am only 4'10. This rope is still great for even someone my height.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Is a really great good fitness jump rope I don't have one myself but I did try it out when I went to the gym and it is really really gray I would want to purchase one myself and it is highly recommended because it's really does get your workout going and it׳s really good
Ally W.
I love the Valeo jump ropes and I really wish every gym would be equipped with them. As long as you get the right size for your height you will not be disappointed. They're fairy inexpensive and if you're looking to tone up, this is a great start!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I like Thai jump rope better than others in the market. Helps with speed and losing weight. It's so greatly made that's never seems to disappoint when using. The way it's so lightweight helps with the ability to go faster and enjoy the workout.
Courtney M.
Quantico , VA
Had one of these back when I was training basketball. Amazing rope and is still going strong. Hurts like crazy when you miss it a time or two but hey what jump rope doesn't? Product is amazing and hopefully I'll get more people off their bums.
Shailine D.
Super durable jump rope. Great for warm ups in the gym or at home before you kick your workouts butt. Great for speed jump roping too. My girls likes to try and keep up with me when we jump rope in the drive way. They love it and I love it.
Arielle N.
I can't Raven off about this jump rope I love skipping it absolutely met my expectations and it was a reasonable price I bought it on Amazon which made it even more convenient overall I would absolutely recommend this to somebody else.
Hajera C.
Jump rope is one of the easiest workouts anyone can do! This jump rope is sturdy and doesn't break easily at all. I've had it for quite some time now and it still feels brand new, it isn't showing any signs of wear and tear as of yet.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Would this be a good jump rope for a beginner?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Why would I choose this over a regular jump rope?
Kimberly d.
Muncie, IN
How good are these?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Fun and easy to use?
Loretta P.
How long do you use this during one session