Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear uploaded by Wendy B.

BY VALEO, INC. #6 in Fitness Equipment

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap." in 1 review
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
This is a very basic item to have in your house when you decide to do cardio one day or if it’s warm out just do some tricks and some cardio with it. Sometimes when I can’t go to the gym this is what I use. It’s very sturdy and great quality. There is also a cushion on the handle which I appreciate :) Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear
Nicole Z.
I was kind if disappointed that this didn’t last me very long. I didn’t even get much use out of it! Maybe I got a faulty one but the foam grips cracked and basically came off on one side and the two black pieces under the handle came loose and were hanging in the middle of the rope. Probably would purchase another lone of jump ropes.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
When you're starting to get fit I think it's great to have a jump rope around. It's easy to get into and a great work out! A lot of my work outs have incorporated jump roping at one point or another. This is great quality and decently priced so I recommend it!
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love to jump rope especially when it is nice outside! This jump rope is light weight and is affordable and durable! I feel like I really get my heart beating when I jump rope and it something simple that many people can do and will do to help them stay in shape!
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bought this jump rope while I was out shopping at Walmart. Nothing special in comparison to other jump ropes but it did the job! I incorporate jump roping into my workouts to really boost my cardio workout and get my heart rate up for HIIT exercises
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This has been my favorite jump rope since I was a kid. Not only does it have a super sleek handle it’s easy to grip even when you’re palms are a little sweaty. The material it’s made out of make it nice and easy to throw into any bag and go!
Ashlee W.
I love these jump ropes! I think they're a great thing to have because it's something so small to store and simple to use! I don't find it expensive and it's great quality! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
What sets these apart are the grips on them it makes jump roping so much easier for me other than that they’re pretty standard jump rope nothing too fancy but the quality is good so it should last me a while
Angelo S.
Buffalo
Very basic thing to have in a gym. Helps with cardio and is durable which I believe is the most important part of a jump rope. Met my expectations and would recommend buying this rope to anyone who needs one
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I seriously love jump ropes like this one. It just goes so smoothly and is very easy to use. What this product and others made with the same material, makes it very easy to go fast or slow with it. It does hurt if you are going fast and mess up and it hits you though!
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Would this be a good jump rope for a beginner?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Why would I choose this over a regular jump rope?
Kimberly d.
Muncie, IN
How good are these?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Fun and easy to use?
Loretta P.
How long do you use this during one session