Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear uploaded by Wendy B.

BY VALEO, INC. #4 in Fitness Equipment

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I seriously love jump ropes like this one. It just goes so smoothly and is very easy to use. What this product and others made with the same material, makes it very easy to go fast or slow with it. It does hurt if you are going fast and mess up and it hits you though!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a great jump rope for people wanting to get in shape and also just having it for a fun hobby I got this at sports authority a while ago and it has a lot of uses and definitely get your heart pumping love this
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a really durable jump rope and the grip makes it comfortable to use. I've had my jump rope for awhile and it shows a lot of wear, but it doesn't affect it's functionality.
Eva C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I got these for free from a yard sale about a year ago. I love jumpropes. This one has a slight amount of weight to it which I love so much. Really does the trick for me.
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Jump roping is one of the best forms of cardio and this jump rope does the job. I’ve had one of these jump ropes for years now and it is still going strong. I use it for quick sessions outside on concrete and it is holding up so well
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
What a nice jump rope . Would be a fun workout for ppl that want something more simple. I will recommend this kind to friends . U can probably buy these at many stores around u . I definitely think jump roping is lots of fun everyone should give it a try.
Janet l.
I got these on amazon and it works great. The quality of it is really good. Lightweight and comfy to use. A little long since I’m short but I wrap it a few time around my hands and it’s fine.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Size: 1 ea|Verified PurchasePicked this rope up 4 years ago here on Amazon. It's nice and heavy but not too heavy (can still do double unders and jump outside in a slight breeze). The rope wore through where it was contacting the cement, so I ordered a new one this past week. Same rope, here from Amazon for the same price.

Well, sadly much like most products these days it is being made with subpar materials. The rope of 4 years ago was solid. The replacement rop is hollow and much lighter. So light that I cannot jump outdoors with a slight breeze like I used to. I took comparison pics for reference. Bummed.. this WAS a good deal. Now that its hollow I cannot use it like I used to. I would have gladly paid $5 more to get the old rope back

Time to find a better one.
Laura P.
Parker, CO
I love this jumprope!! It's a great price for great quality. I leave it in my gym bag at all times since the gym never seems to have one on hand! It's also great to stick in my suitcase for vacation or work trips in case I need to exercise without a gym! The hands are easy to grip and don't slip like many ropes. I also love that the rope doesn't sting if you whip yourself from missing the jump.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've always been the worst at cardio but this jump rope is prob the only thing that makes me feel better about doing cardio ! I used to be a soccer player for 8 years and we did jump rope, and all types of cardio as I got older I kind of skipped cardio which is bad but I bought this jump rope not too long ago and i saw results fast I had been using it everyday up until I found out I was pregnant ! But until then I will be back and get my body back!
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Would this be a good jump rope for a beginner?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Why would I choose this over a regular jump rope?
Kimberly d.
Muncie, IN
How good are these?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Fun and easy to use?
Loretta P.
How long do you use this during one session