Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination.

Te ha funcionado para adelgazar?
Does anyone have jumped the rope in your workout routine Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear ?
I'm looking for a rope I read that this rope has a lot of good comments. But there are also ropes that have weights, which do you recommend for beginners? Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear
Start your review of Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear uploaded by Letty S.
I have owned this mouse for nearly 6 years. It has only failed me once around a year ago, which was an easy fix. I opened it up and re-soldering a faulty connection. It is the longest lasting mouse I have ever owned. I clean it religiously and wish they would recreate it exactly as it originally was for when/if it eventually dies.
Rebekah B.
Works great, I just hate jump rope! The rope is good quality and handles are perfect for my hand. Meets my expectations and I recommend. Price is reasonable.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
Jump rope is such an excellent and underrated workout! This jump rope is high quality and durable. Doesn’t snap or break down even when used outside. Great for cardio training and really gives a good leg and arm workout!
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This jump rope is life! Who knew jump rope can be a part of an everyday exercise. My best friend bought this for me and I use it everyday since I got it. It really gets you going on working up a cardio. Best jump rope I have ever used. It doesn't tangle up either in storage.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
What is working out without a jump rope?! Have fun while you work out. Even if it’s not this brand anything will do. But it makes it super fun while you’re getting in your exercise.
Christine V.
Spring, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Slowly getting back to working out and jump roping is one of my favorites to workout with . After my sketches I do couple of sets of jump rope.
vanessa A.
Fontana, CA
I love this jump rope so much it has helped me lose weight on my fitness journey. I struggled to lose weight so I got the jump rope and I have been jump roping 5 times a week for 30 minutes and this rope helped me lose so much weight.
Caitlyn M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Jumping rope has changed my body. I have seen such a difference in my abs and legs from incorporating jumping rope into my routine.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Since I don't feel safe to leave my building for a run I like this as a second option to get my cardio in. The handles are slightly weighted giving you more of a workout.
Juggernaut P.
This is a great every day jump rope. It doesn't get tangled, which makes it easy to use. I love to incorporate jumping rope in my HIIT sessions, and this is my go-to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leonita D.
Fushe Kosove
il y a un an
Michelle R. il y a 9 mois
Hello! I started exercising when I was 18 years old and being a woman I didn't grow more than 1.56 meters. In case you want to increase your height, I would recommend stretching or playing sports like basketball.