Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear uploaded by Wendy B.

BY VALEO, INC. #5 in Fitness Equipment

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination. see more...

Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear
  • "I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap." in 1 review
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love using this jump rope!!  I carry this around in my gym bag all the time and use it during every workout.  This jump rope is great for challenging yourself and I love that it's such great quality.  A lot of my past jump ropes usually fall apart rather quickly, but this one hasn't yet.  There are no adjustable straps, but I don't mind wrapping the rope around my hands.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love my Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear! I keep it with me at all times in my gym bag. I use it to warm up before workouts and also to intensify my workouts! I love the handles on my Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear. They are comfortable and easy to grip.
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
Used this jump rope once in a class and it was great!  I am 5'2 and did not have any problems.  The handles were heavy enough that it kept a steady pace and the jump rope did not get tangled at all.  Best jump rope I have ever used.  Wish I had my own....may be ordering one this week.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a nice jump rope to use in the gym or at home for working out on your own. It is easy to use and it is made with great quality. It is so easy to store away and it is nice to use for a workout. I recommend it.
janet v.
Perham, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
someone that is looking to do some cardio would really be interested in this jump rope it fits right in your gym bag or on the side pocket. It did meet my expectation cause I do not have much time to work out and cardio is one of the important things to me and since I work 12 hrs shifts I can easily grab my jump rope and go outside and do some quick cardio.
Fit M.
Tampa
I have a gym with many of them. My only problem is that there are not adjustable straps. So someone who is 5'2 like me has to wrap the jump rope around my hand to use it properly. It is a super good material too. Heavy enough so that it does it's job properly.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
What is working out without a jump rope?! Have fun while you work out. Even if it’s not this brand anything will do. But it makes it super fun while you’re getting in your exercise.
Cindy p.
Florida
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these things. They move great easy and fast. Strong and sturdy. Last long and durable. Great with my fitness plan great addition. Gave a pair of these away for a present and they love them and use them in there fitness everyday.
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bought this jump rope while I was out shopping at Walmart. Nothing special in comparison to other jump ropes but it did the job! I incorporate jump roping into my workouts to really boost my cardio workout and get my heart rate up for HIIT exercises
aleeza u.
Texas
My best friend who works at has this and I tried it for the first time and I was in love with it was so fun and exciting and then I purchased this at an online store containing fitness gear and this really satisfied me
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
Would this be a good jump rope for a beginner?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Why would I choose this over a regular jump rope?
Kimberly d.
Muncie, IN
How good are these?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Fun and easy to use?
Loretta P.
How long do you use this during one session