Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear

Deluxe Speed RopeBoost your cardio performance and burn calories with the Speed Rope. Adjustable 10' rubber rope Molded foam handles Sealed ball bearings for even rotation Target Training:12 minutes, 5 times a week, is all you need to target your Entire Body. Benefits: The Speed Rope gives you an intense aerobic workout that helps you build speed, define your muscles and improve your coordination.

do you enjoy this?
Have you practiced doing double unders with this rope?
Who loves warming up with these?
Start your review of Valeo, Inc. Speed Jump Rope by Valeo Fitness Gear!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love jump rope and it is an easy work out that basically anyone can do and what is great is it is cheap.” in 1 review
Dearborn, MI
I love this jump rope, you can really break a sweat from this. I use it three days a week and it's amazing. It's light weight and swings nicely. The handle have a soft cushion and isn't harsh on your hands.
Oakville, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great workout tool to have. I always make sure I have one or two of these in the trunk of my car for on-the-go use, particularly since I am a traveling personal trainer. I would definitely recommend this brand. Fairly cheap and well made, worth the money.
Leeston
i love  to use this jump rope so much i is very nice to use i got this as a present and have been using this ever since i do think that it did meet my expectations because it is very easy to use and does not make your hands sore overall i am very satisfied with what i got
They have these jump ropes at my gym and I use them every time to warm up for some cardio. I think they're great and the handles are comfortable. The one thing I noticed on one of the ropes I used was it got a little tangly, not in a knot but like spiraled around itself. Oh well! I like it, and jump roping is a great workout
Herriman, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Best at home cardio exercise for those early morning cardio sessions. Bought this online and it came in without a kink! Easy to shorten since I'm smaller than the average person. Definitely recommend!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Jump roping is one of the best forms of cardio and this jump rope does the job. I’ve had one of these jump ropes for years now and it is still going strong. I use it for quick sessions outside on concrete and it is holding up so well
I love these to workout with. I do various exercises each day and I like to try new things so using this jump rope actually helped make it easier on me because jumping rope is definitely a full body workout
Winfield Park, NJ
It was definitely made to last for a long time, it is durable and sturdy. Highly recommend spending money on this jump rope instead of a cheaper one because this will last.
TUCSON, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great addition to any workout! I am 5'5 and these have worked great for me! Be careful, don't go too fast or you'll whack your shin. They are not terribly priced! Would recommend if you are trying to add a different cardio routine.
This is a great rope! It's the perfect length and is the perfect weight to jump as fast as you want without tripping over the rope. The handles are easy to grip as well.