BY VALEO

Valeo Fitness Gear, , Cotton Lifting Straps, 1 pair100% Heavy duty cotton straps. Extra length and width for improved gripping. Washable. Supplement FactsAmount Per Serving% Daily ValueDirections: Read and follow instructions on reverse. Warnings: You should consult your physician before beginning this or any new exercise program to determine if you have any physical limitations that would create a safety or a health risk. Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abby Z.
These grips help me have a heavier deadlift. Without them I can do about 225 and when I use them I can add almost another 50 pounds it helps me have more support! Good thing to invest in!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Got these lifting straps by Rip Toned for Christmas. The first day I used them I was able to lift much more weight and complete many more sets than normal. I should have bought these years ago! The customer service from Rip Toned is excellent and the guarantee is unbeatable. I LOVE them and I HIGHLY recommend them!
Shailine D.
These straps are great. If your lifting heavy and need that extra grip these you need. I use them mostly when I do deadlifts and deadlift variations. Must have in your gym bag.
Karen B.
These are helpful to add grip, especially after a few reps when your hands are sweaty. However they are a bit of a hassle to get wrapped around the weights. I wonder if lifting gloves would be easier.
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
Valeo makes great gear. These lifting straps were inexpensive. I have been pleased with their performance. I use them 1-2x a week during workouts. I would recommend these to friends.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
this is so amazing when you are lifting because it helps with the grip and i love using these because they are so great. i uses these when i life and everytime i do it helps me and gets me through my reps
Stephanie H.
These are not my first pair of lifting straps however these tend to do the job for the price. I used this for powerlifting. These offer a great support, I especially feel the ease when I use heavier weights.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
These are so unnecessary. It takes longer to wrap these around the bar/machine than it does just to lift. It is not an easy task wrapping these tight enough around the bar alone anyways. They don't help me at all.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've used several different types and styles of lifting straps and these are always the ones I come back to. They get softer the more you use them and they don't hurt your wrists.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I've always used these kind of straps for heavy lifting, especially on days where I need that extra grip strength (deadlifts, rows, pulldowns, pull ups, shrugs etc) Work great!