BY VALEO #94 in Fitness Equipment

Valeo Fitness Gear, , Cotton Lifting Straps, 1 pair100% Heavy duty cotton straps. Extra length and width for improved gripping. Washable. Supplement FactsAmount Per Serving% Daily ValueDirections: Read and follow instructions on reverse. Warnings: You should consult your physician before beginning this or any new exercise program to determine if you have any physical limitations that would create a safety or a health risk. Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description. see more...

Karen B.
Karen B.
These are helpful to add grip, especially after a few reps when your hands are sweaty. However they are a bit of a hassle to get wrapped around the weights. I wonder if lifting gloves would be easier.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
He usado varios tipos de correas de elevación diferentes y estos son siempre los volvere a usar son más suave cuanto más se utiliza y que no hacen daño a sus muñecas.
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
I thought these were a pain in the but to have to go through the extra work. But They do work pretty well once you start using them
Alex R.
Alex R.
Elizabethtown, PA
another important item to have when lifting! It's always good to prepare and lift safe!!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
These are fantastic or you are not a fan of the over/under grip. Definitely help when I'm going over 300
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Provides ok support when lifting, I prefer Versa Gripps which are easier to get around the bar and have better support.
Lynnsie B.
Lynnsie B.
I always use these while working out at my Crossfit box, perfect to give you the extra grip when going up in weight!
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
I use them for my snatches (Olympic Weightlifting) and they are perfect! Not too big or bulky and they are affordable which makes me love them even more lol.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
These are OK, I personally prefer versa-grips. They're a bit more comfortable and sturdy, but these are great for a basic and affordable lifting strap!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
These are not my first pair of lifting straps however these tend to do the job for the price. I used this for powerlifting. These offer a great support, I especially feel the ease when I use heavier weights.