BY VALEO #2 in Fitness Equipment

• Am I the only one who can't lift 10 pound weights? Haha.6 Answers
  • What are your favorite work outs to do with hand weights?1 Answers
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love using these hand weights! I love the material that it is coated with and I love that it keeps the weight from being slippery due to my sweaty hands.  I hate using the traditional metal looking ones especially because when I'm working out, I tend to just drop weights on the floor when I'm done using them.
I also like that these weights come in different colors.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I love the grip of these weights which is especially helpful when your sweating during a workout. For me it’s also an issue of safety which is one of the main reasons I use the neoprene covered free weights.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Fantastic hand weights. I love when exercise equipment comes in multiple colors and best yet, these are coated with a material that helps curb slickness when your hands get sweaty. I purchased mine on Amazon and I've now had them for a little over a year. The 10lb weights are the perfect weight and I love that these are relatively small in size.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love my weights, for my in home workouts.  The padding makes them easy to grip, while completing your workout. Don't underestimate these little beauties. They do get the job done, and they are affordable. I would highly recommend them to beginners, as well as more experienced trainers.
Fit M.
Tampa
Use these with many of my clients.  Have these in a few different weights for when I workout at home. I love the coating on these and that they are accurately weighted. The coating on them makes blisters less likely and helps for if you drop them on the floor it acts as a cushion. Great price and great product for the home gym.
Shannon💋 W.
So These of course are a great workout tool. They should be incorporated into everyone’s workout at some point in time. I love that they come in a ton of different weight sizes so you can choose whAt size works best for you. They also have a great cushion on them so you can use them with ease and not get any gross calluses
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love the the way these weights feel while I'm working out.  They are easy to handle.  The material makes the grip easy to hold even when you're sweaty.  I workout with these in all sizes - 5 pound, 8 pound, 10 pound, 12 pound, and 15 pound.  I definitely prefer these over the metal dumbbells.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
My favorite weights that I have purchased! These I use daily. 10 lbs is a perfect weight to use for certain workout moves either for the gains or the resistance. The grip is great, but if you wear rings take them off first as they have a wide grip and can squeeze your fingers by your rings. I would recommend this to everyone!! I was just upset that I couldn’t find heavier weights this brand at the store.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are wonderful weights to use for a workout. They are true to weight, and they work well. I enjoy using these for repetition exercises. It keeps me motivated and gets me toned. I recommend them for sure.
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? These have the nicest handles, and size to them.

What I didn’t like about this product/ something I would change: maybe have more than just a pair of 1

Would I recommended? Yes
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
What sized weights should we use during a workout?
Karen R.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WEIGHTS WORKOUT?! :)
Priscilla V.
Do they work?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
SHOULD I BUY THIS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like to workout at home?