Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights

Is this product a bigger or smaller size ?
Bonjour, je n'ai pas compris comment on peut recevoir des produits ? Il faut demander quelque part ?
Start your review of Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights!
How would you rate this product?
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights uploaded by Anali C.
This hand weights are ideal for targeting upper my body, arms, muscles and I can also when I do cardio and aerobic training. Improve my balance, coordination, flexibility. I love this because doesn’t slide out of my hands and protect the floor and can with exercises for full body.
Secret A.
Fremont, CA
Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights uploaded by Secret A.
Love to toss these around like the are footballs. You can juggle with these too. They have many uses besides just for lifting
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
These Neoprene hand weights are so much more comfortable on your hands when lifting. I've been working out for a while now so I've been getting stronger and the weights at the gym are very rough on my hands (even with gloves). I like using these so much more. Great weights to get for working out at home!
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
I really like these weights for working out. They are super easy to hold onto and they do not slip. They are easy to combine with other weights if you want to "add" on top of this existing weight in your hands for some more oomph. They are super durable and will last forever!
Irma M.
Newark, DE
I love this hand weights. I do hand work outs almost every day. great work out . very easy to use. recommend it.
Yenia R.
Tampa, FL
These is really good for anyone who want to do the workout at is house , is very comfortable lifting
tabby ..
New Market, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
These Valeo neoprene weights are my favorite I love the way the feel and for in my hands!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love these weights. I have them in multiple sizes. Always good to add weights to your routines. Even if it’s just a light weight for a brisk walk.
Leah D.
Basic, easy to hold, & a good standard weight! I do bicep curls, triceps extensions, & a wide array of other arm exercises with these & have seen amazing, gradual results in my arms becoming more toned! Add them to you at-home gym, they're a must and so easy to use!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
We have a whole set of these to go along with the 10 lb weights great for a work out, I also use when I am using the the pedals for a bike while watching tv!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary G.