BY VALEO #2 in Fitness Equipment

Brianna A.
Brianna A.
I have been using this sort of weight at my works fitness center for over a year now, and honestly I'm not a huge fan on how the weight is distributed. I know a weight is a weight, but I have used other brands that I have felt more comfortable going up in weight. This type, I feel is much heavier than it really is.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Basic, easy to hold, & a good standard weight! I do bicep curls, triceps extensions, & a wide array of other arm exercises with these & have seen amazing, gradual results in my arms becoming more toned! Add them to you at-home gym, they're a must and so easy to use!
Nevie B.
Nevie B.
Gaithersburg, MD
These are a great thing to slip into your tote bag or just keep at home to do some light weights while watching TV. The Neoprene makes them comfortable to grip and like any weights, used consistently I do see some sculpting thanks to the weight resistance.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Hand weights that are easy to use and great long lasting quality are hard to find! These are the perfect weight for toning and easy lifting. I use them whenever I work out, and they are small to they are easy to store and surpassed my expectations.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
For some reason gripping onto metal directly is just not for me. Neoprene coated weights are a godsend! Its easier on my hands, my skin, my fingers, and overall my grip. It'd be dangerous to drop these things so safety should always come first!
Katie M.
Katie M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Keeps the convenience of the gym on days when you can't make it. I use daily in the morning. You can buy from almost anywhere that sells fitness equipment. Easy to hold and use.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Mission , TX
This is a really great product if you are on the go and have very little time to go to the gym. Simple weights can get you into a rhythm to help get you started into more of a workout routine.
Sharene A.
Sharene A.
Great for hand weights! I've used these in an everyday base and it is amazing. Made my arms so tones now! It as iindeed changed my arm game made me feel better and tough.
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.
I recently got these as a gift from my boyfriend. He knows I want to get in shape. I love to use them on arm day. Great to add in a zumba workout to burn more calories
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I use these at home when I can't go to the gym. I love how soft it feels in my hands. Usually when I work out with weights it hurts my hands but these feel good.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
What sized weights should we use during a workout?
Karen R.
Karen R.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WEIGHTS WORKOUT?! :)
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Do they work?
Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
SHOULD I BUY THIS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND?
Helena R.
Helena R.
Lincoln
Who has these. And if you do do they work well?