HealthFirst AidSupports & BracesValeo
Elastic Wrist Wrap With Thumb Loop - 2 Piece

Valeo Elastic Wrist Wrap With Thumb Loop - 2 Piece

Target Training: Support. Keeps Wrists Stable; Prevents Injury; Increases Lifting Power. Elastic Wrist Wrap with Thumb Loop. Elastic Wrists Wraps increase your wrist support and the amount of weight you can lift. Extended 20' length; Thub loops for easy application; Heavy-duty elastic; Machine washable. Target Training: Wrists. Benefits: Elastic Wrist Wraps provide support to keep your wrists free of injury. Valeo Target Training. The most effective fitness routine combines strength, cardio and

Do these make holding weights slippery?
For cleaning, would you handwash or can you throw them in the wash?
Support on this write? Some are flimsy
Start your review of Valeo Elastic Wrist Wrap With Thumb Loop - 2 Piece!
Efrain  L.
Lindsay, CA
This is one of the best wrist wrap I have ever used. I only use this every time I go to the gym. it made of the best elastic ever and will never rip. it tights up to fit you comfort. I only by this type of wrist band because it is the best in the market and everyone is buying them.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,038 reviews
Works great and thumb loop ensures that it stays in place. Helps so much with carpal tunnel syndrome!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Amazing. I bake and when I'm pipping designs onto cakes my wrist gets pretty sore and worse out. Slap tjis on and keep working it does the job perfectly.
Alyssa B.
Tallahassee, FL
Me and my signficant other work out & he does a lot of weight training and lifting. His wrists are constantly sore and he bought these and saw improvement within a couple days. As for me I use these for support to prevent injuries
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband and I lift and do crossfit. My wrists kept bothering me with benching and doing push-ups. My husband got a pair of these and made a huge difference! Now I won't lift without them!
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
As a waitress I hold a tray on the palm of my hand and balance this thing for 8 hours a day at work and it really started taking a toll on my wrist I went to my local drug store and got this same wrap and it really relives pressure when my wrist it is hurting! I love the fact that you can make it as tight it as loose as you want! I also use this sometimes when I'm lefting weights! I would diffently use this if you have a weak wrist due to hard work on it!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Mi hermano utiliza esto y le encanta dice que es mejores que otros y se ve muy satisfecho
Kimberly G.
My husband uses this for work..it gives him great support and there super comfortable on the wrist and hand..very good product totally recommend it
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
My dad wanted these for Christmas last year and he loves them! It gives him great support too! A must buy.
Karen H.
I used this for my carpal tunnel when it flared up while pregnant and it really helped to stabilize my wrists and help with the pain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...