BY VALEO #6 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Target Training: Support. Keeps Wrists Stable; Prevents Injury; Increases Lifting Power. Elastic Wrist Wrap with Thumb Loop. Elastic Wrists Wraps increase your wrist support and the amount of weight you can lift. Extended 20' length; Thub loops for easy application; Heavy-duty elastic; Machine washable. Target Training: Wrists. Benefits: Elastic Wrist Wraps provide support to keep your wrists free of injury. Valeo Target Training. The most effective fitness routine combines strength, cardio and see more...

Nikole W.
Walls, MS
As a waitress I hold a tray on the palm of my hand and balance this thing for 8 hours a day at work and it really started taking a toll on my wrist I went to my local drug store and got this same wrap and it really relives pressure when my wrist it is hurting! I love the fact that you can make it as tight it as loose as you want! I also use this sometimes when I'm lefting weights! I would diffently use this if you have a weak wrist due to hard work on it!
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are great for when you have Brad wrist such as carpel tunnel but not bad enough for surgery wear these bands. It help a lot when your reading a book or carrying bags. It gives you support so the wrist won't bother you
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband and I lift and do crossfit. My wrists kept bothering me with benching and doing push-ups. My husband got a pair of these and made a huge difference! Now I won't lift without them!
Jocie B.
My bf uses these wrist straps when he lifts and he loves them they give him the support he needs in his wrist so that he doesn't hurt them. You can find it at sport authority
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I broke my wrist years ago and it still aches to this day. I found it hard to lift weights on my left side because of this. I tried this product and it is great. I don't get the same pain I use to while lifting
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
Me and my signficant other work out & he does a lot of weight training and lifting. His wrists are constantly sore and he bought these and saw improvement within a couple days. As for me I use these for support to prevent injuries
Efrain  L.
Lindsay, CA
This is one of the best wrist wrap I have ever used. I only use this every time I go to the gym. it made of the best elastic ever and will never rip. it tights up to fit you comfort. I only by this type of wrist band because it is the best in the market and everyone is buying them.
Michelle S.
I wasn't expecting this to work well, but it actually did. It doesn't completely eliminate pain but it does help. It offered support when messed up my wrist a few years ago. I would recommend.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
These really help people like myself, with either weak wrists for prevention of injury or issues like carpal tunnel. They make my workout routines a lot more tolerable.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
I found my wrist getting the support it needed during workouts, especially for my push-ups and pull-ups. My only issue is how gross it gets when I am done working out.
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How well does this help with wrist pain
Carolyn Y.
Do these actually work?
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
Does this help with wrist pain while working out?!
Laura B.
Chiefland, FL
Would this product be helpful with those experiencing carpal tunnel issues? Not just for exercising?
emmanuel m.
La Puente, CA
Does this prevent injuries or just decreases them?