BY VALEO #5 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Target Training: Support. Keeps Wrists Stable; Prevents Injury; Increases Lifting Power. Elastic Wrist Wrap with Thumb Loop. Elastic Wrists Wraps increase your wrist support and the amount of weight you can lift. Extended 20' length; Thub loops for easy application; Heavy-duty elastic; Machine washable. Target Training: Wrists. Benefits: Elastic Wrist Wraps provide support to keep your wrists free of injury. Valeo Target Training. The most effective fitness routine combines strength, cardio and see more...

Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Fitspiration Expert
My husband and I lift and do crossfit. My wrists kept bothering me with benching and doing push-ups. My husband got a pair of these and made a huge difference! Now I won't lift without them!
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
Me and my signficant other work out & he does a lot of weight training and lifting. His wrists are constantly sore and he bought these and saw improvement within a couple days. As for me I use these for support to prevent injuries
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
As a waitress I hold a tray on the palm of my hand and balance this thing for 8 hours a day at work and it really started taking a toll on my wrist I went to my local drug store and got this same wrap and it really relives pressure when my wrist it is hurting! I love the fact that you can make it as tight it as loose as you want! I also use this sometimes when I'm lefting weights! I would diffently use this if you have a weak wrist due to hard work on it!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Fitspiration Expert
Amazing.
I bake and when I'm pipping designs onto cakes my wrist gets pretty sore and worse out. Slap tjis on and keep working it does the job perfectly.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I find these hand wraps to be extremely helpful when lifting weights. I'm not particularly strong so I feel like the additional grip makes lifting more tolerable.
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
These wraps are pretty amazing they really so help I used them when I was at Tue gym for cheer and I recommend
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I defiantly need to look in to getting these I have weak wrist and they always hurt after I leave the gym ...
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Good wrist wrap to help with stabilization. If you've had previous wrist injuries this is a must to protect yourself
Efrain  L.
Lindsay, CA
This is one of the best wrist wrap I have ever used. I only use this every time I go to the gym. it made of the best elastic ever and will never rip. it tights up to fit you comfort. I only by this type of wrist band because it is the best in the market and everyone is buying them.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
I found my wrist getting the support it needed during workouts, especially for my push-ups and pull-ups. My only issue is how gross it gets when I am done working out.
joni g.
Adams County, OH
How well does this help with wrist pain
Carolyn Y.
Do these actually work?
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
Does this help with wrist pain while working out?!
Laura B.
Chiefland, FL
Would this product be helpful with those experiencing carpal tunnel issues? Not just for exercising?
emmanuel m.
La Puente, CA
Does this prevent injuries or just decreases them?