Valeo Core Training Ball (Blue) - 1 Balls

Core Training Ball. 300 calories. Perfect Ab Crunches Every Time. Targets All of the Ab Muscles- Upper, Lower and Side. Build core strength and increase flexibility. The Core Training Ball properly postitions your body for the perfect Ab crunch. Helps build core strength and increases your body's flexibility. 9' Latex-Free inflatable Ball. Straw for quick inflation. Non-slip texture for stability. Benefits: The Core Training Ball puts your body in the ideal position for doing Ab crunches and low

Is this good for physical therapy leg exercises?
What core exercises can I do with this ball? Is it comfortable?
Start your review of Valeo Core Training Ball (Blue) - 1 Balls!
Phenix city, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I just picked this up at the local TJ Max on a whim (went there for something else). Anyhow, it was $6.99, so I couldn't say "no". I haven't watched the DVD or exercised yet. But I felt bad that the product had bad reviews just because people couldn't figure out how to inflate the ball. Like I said, I didn't watch the video, so I don't have instructions on inflation...
I use these weekly in my Core Barre class. They take pressure off of the lower back when used in certain positions. Can use for extension or to help engage certain muscle groups even more. I highly recommend to all - from beginner to pro!! Make sure to read instructions or get help using from a trained professional before you try by yourself.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this ball! I use it to help with my core exercises. I found this product at ross. The product is inexpensive. Great for home workouts. I use this daily and I would recommend others to purchase.
Raleigh, NC
I picked this up at my local Ross. It wasn't expensive. Roughly it was under $10. When I saw that I was like awesome, once I used it, it went flat all the time. I'm not super heavy I'm about 127. I guess you pay for what you get.
I love this ball, I use this to improve my core! You really feel the burn while using this. If you use this core training ball; make sure you eat right and exercise weekly to see results. Recommendđź’‹
This is a great investment if you like to do a lot of home workouts. I really like that I can use it for a bunch of different exercises and it does a really good job of strengthening your core!
Laguna Hills, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Training balls are a great way to strengthen areas for those looking for a low impact workout. I use one as part of m exercise routine and love draping myself over it for a great stretch.
Manassas, VA
This ball is great for switching up your core exercises. You can also use this ball to learn how to squat properly and to make your push ups more challenging. Great investment for sure!
Lincoln, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
As a person who used to work in physical therapy, I can tell you first hand, these swiss balls can be excellent for people at any fitness level trying to develop core strength.
I really want one of these for myself. The one's I've used in the past were great for a good workout. Though they were already blown up so I can't say whether or not that is difficult.