BY VALEO

• My bf uses this. Does it Actually help when using it or i...1 Answers
Lisa N.
Georgetown, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never ever do deadlifts without a weight belt now. When I first got mine, it was super stiff, but the more you wear it, the more comfortable it becomes. To me, it makes me more aware of my posture and I feel less sore after lifting.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
Great product! The belts run in sizes to fit me (small) and my husband (large) and everything in between. I've had mine forever and it is still in great shape. It starts super stiff but gets better the more you use it.
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This belt is great for deadlifting. Most gyms have belts you can use but I find it a lot easier and helpful to have your own. Not to mention do you really want to use someone else's belt who has been sweating in it? Not me! So if you are all about the dead lift life go out n get one.
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Works wonders while squatting! I know i'm someone who is always worried that I am going to hurt my back doing something like this, especially with heavy weight!
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. It provides awesome support in any type of leg exercise and is just great over all for your back. I never go to the gym without having it handy!
Rachel B.
This belt is comfortable and really helps during heavy lifting. The padding adds extra comfort since its suppose to be secured tightly.
Lynnsie B.
One of the best belts I've used! Always gives support and I never have any back pain after lifting heavy! I highly recommend this belt!
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for dead lifts!!! Totally necessary for leg or back day. Helps your back and your posture in the gym.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! My husband uses this for dead lifts and has not had any complaints since.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's leather so it's a good quality but the design could be better I'm not really a fan
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Would y'all recommend this??
Amanda T.
My bf uses this. Does it Actually help when using it or is it just another piece of useless gym stuff?