Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora , CO
This is one of my fave workout equipment. I love doing ab workout with these. Lots of grip as well so you don't have to worry about it slipping.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I HAVE SEEN THIS KIND OF A BALL IT'S GOOD FOR YOU TO STRENGTH YOUR HAND I WONDER HOW MANY MORE BENEFIT YOU CAN GET FROM IT AND IS IT AFFORDABLE
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a great addition for work outs, you can use it to tighten your muscles on the inner thigh and also lunging or use it with crunches
Redding, CA
I love using this ball when I am exercising. It is a great warm up, since it isn't much weight. I like to use it whenever I am at the gym.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom uses this ball as physical therapy.. She had rotator cuff surgery and she has to use it every morning.. She says it helps with it
San antonio, Tx
This is a great medicine ball ! Valeo typically makes good products, I like medicine balls heavier then 1lb but good product nonetheless
Long Beach, NY
I liked this product for a while. However, the more i used it the lighter it feels and the grips on the ball wear off as I use it daily.
Louisville, KY
The valeo rubber squeeze ball is just awesome and a stress reliever. If you are always stressed, this will be a great investment for you.
Acworth, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love this little ball great for when your feelig stressed you just squeeze it!and ur mind just starts to relax after a couple of mins
New Castle, DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are pretty good. They're affordable and easy to include in my work out. I particularly like including them in my leg routines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...