Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
barinas,Venezuela
Una de las mejores marcas realmente vale la pena invertir en sus productos ya que duran muchísimo♥♡♥
29 PALMS, CA
I got this ball to work on my muscles because I'm a dialysis patient so i can use it and it works
San Ramón / Alajuela / Costa Rica
Que hermosaaaaa estaría super perfecta para realizar mis ejercicios se ve de muy buena calidad
I love this rubber squeeze ball it helps me to exercise and also to relive my stress ..
Brossard, QC
I train sometimes on a ball similar to this one and it's really great for complex moves
This squeeze ball is great to hold when doing squats to give you that extra weight !
Windsor, ON
Adding a work out ball like this can increase the amount of fat and calories you burn
Ottawa
This ball is great for many workouts 💙💙💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍
This ball is great for many workouts 💙💙💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍💙👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...