Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Port Wentwrth, GA
A nice medicine ball, very easy to grip. I don't really think there are any cons to this ball. It's affordable enough to add it to your collection of workout tools. I am satisfied with this products.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love these! I usually prefer the heavier ones because they're able to work my abs more. You can really work all parts of your body with these if you use them the right way. Love this brand and the medicine ball I have had lasted me about a year so far. Great for work outs!
I use these for so many purposes. So versatile. I got mine at my local sporting goods store. I'll probably be returning soon to get a heavier ball. Good quality and durable. Also extremely affordable
We have the higher weight ones in our cheer gym for conditioning and they have held up great. I was initially concerned that they might eventually break open and cause a huge mess but we have had them for over a year and that hasn't happened yet.
Havertown, PA
I'm not sure if I've tried this exact brand of the medicine ball, but I would suggest getting a medicine ball that can bounce so that you can do more exercises with them! Medicine ball slams are tough when they don't bounce back for you!!
Wilmington , DE
These balls are great ! I love to use them when I'm in a rush I just look on YouTube at quick arm and core workouts I can use with them and trust me you'll feel it the next day!
This is great to make your workouts a little harder. A cheap price and gets the job done. Easy grip and great results. I use it for ab workouts and when I do squats. Worth the price and the use of the ball
This is such a great workout ball! It's fantastic and the texture is great. It's the perfect option to swap your usual office chair with - workout while sitting at work!
This is the perfect size ball for working out. I use it when I do squats and other exercises. What I like most is that even when my hands are sweaty while working out I still get a good grip on this and it doesn't get slippery
Cincinnati, OH
These are great for a living room workout! I love to use these when k can't go outside on a run. They can work lots of different muscles depending on what you do!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...