Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Fort collins, CO
Love squezy workout balls they are so good with home workouts if you don't kbow what to do get one of these.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this ball. I usually use it to work on my mid section. It's great to do sit-ups or crushes with it.
Saint Charles , MO
I just love this rubber squeeze ball you take it everywhere I go especially when I'm under a lot of stress
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Love that these come in different weights. These are easy to handle and a perfect addition to any workout!
These exercise balls are a fun way to get fit. I highly recommend you adding them into your fitness routine
Sacramento, CA
It's a perfect side I love this because is so easy care around especially when I go work out to the park
Mesa, AZ
I love using this to exercise I love throwing it across the room to my partner and playing dodgeball with
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this definitely helps my workouts and take them to the extreme. These balls workout your whole body
Erie, PA
I like to hold this while sitting with my feet up and doing teists! It adds oomph to your side workouts!
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a great product to use for barre workouts. Input this between my thighs. Great quality and price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...