Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Froxfield, Eversholt
This is great for all sporty people and all levels of fitness! I love using this product in my workout! Totally recommend to everyone!!
Winnipeg, MB
I love this little ball it makes working out kind of fun and it's way easier to hold onto them an actual dumbbell or weight.
Hartselle, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have never gotten to use one of these but I really need one. I read the reviews and it seems like it will help my stress.
Wolverhampton
Great for fitness finger strength. Also great stress reliever! It good for beginners to get finger strength. Great price.
35 - Boumerdes, Boumerdes
It looks gorgeous in black !!!!!!! I already have one and I use it every day for my ab workout and it's soooo helpful ;)
Brussels, Belgium
I have been using this now for a few months and I really really love this. I would recommend it for everyone. It's nice
Hollinside road, Billingham
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is great for your an training days, I usually use heavier ones when I do Russian twists and leg raises
London
Use this ball during workouts and to also reduce my anxiety. Works very well and is actually really cheap.
Canada
I really like this ball, it perfect for an at home workout. It's one of my favorite pieces of equipment.
Calgary , AB
I love working out with this! It's really good when you want a flatter stomach or you want to have abs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...