BY VALEO #3 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabella E.
I needed an object of a simple weight to be able to throw around and this was perfect! I was able to take it outside and throw it around without worrying about damaging it! It was not too much and also a perfect gift for others wanting to get into shape!
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
When I do crutches I have my boyfriend throw this ball and I throw it back and I felt the weight pushing on me and away from me. It's fun and yet you're doing a workout and pushing yourself. You really feel the burn after.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I love this Valeo squeeze ball only weights a pound but you can do so much with it. I found it at Walmart so the price was right. I even take it when I walk.Help with strength and once I get in better shape I plan on buying more.Try this out you don't need a lot of weight to make a big difference.You have to start somewhere.This is an investment in your health.
Kirsty H.
I love this ball, it's amazing. I broke my back just under a year ago so I have not been able to lift a tonne weight wise, this ball has helped with strength within my core the fact it is not completely solid and too hard is a big bonus! I was very impressed with it.
Cindy V.
Phoenix, AZ
You really get your money's worth with this product. my many fears when buying fitness equipment was that I wouldn't use it as often as I'd like for the price. but to be honest there are so many exercises you can do with this, you can't ever go wrong.
Randa j.
The Valeo Rubber Squeeze Ball is a hand Stregnthening ball. Also, I use it to reduce my anxieties and stress. My husband and I both use one and love it. It keeps your hands and fingers stronger and at the same time relieves my daily stress. I love it.
Eliza H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a great beginner ball, which won't give you lots of resistance but is a great starting point to work up to bigger sizes and build your strength. Great for practicing working out with a ball, and working towards your goal!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have ones of these but a 15lb one and I love it because it comes in handy. I always do sit ups with them which make it even a more intense workout. They are made out of good material, they are easy to grip and not slippery at all.
Jenny V.
Portland , OR
I've use this product at the gym before and I really like it it keeps you were muscles tight when you're using it and I met Max for Seshan I'm going thing about it is sometimes hard to move with it but otherwise
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't really know how an athletic ball could be bad. I've never had a problem with this but it holds up well against heavy use and it great for use during squats or sit-ups to get that extra push going.
Karina B.
Is it worth buying?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are some exercises to use with this?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What benefits do u get when using this?
Danielle W.
Does this actually squeeze in like a stress ball or what is the function?
Gracie G.
What is this supposed to do?