Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb

Rubber Squeeze Ball 1lb. Satisfaction ensured. High quality components. Many designs available match your personal style.

What kind of workouts can you do with this? I’ve never seen one of those before and I’m an avid gym goer....
Is this a 9in or for hands?
How big is this squeeze ball?
Start your review of Valeo 270119 Rubber Squeeze Ball 1Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,147 reviews
I HAVE SEEN THIS KIND OF A BALL IT'S GOOD FOR YOU TO STRENGTH YOUR HAND I WONDER HOW MANY MORE BENEFIT YOU CAN GET FROM IT AND IS IT AFFORDABLE
Emilen S.
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great squeeze ball. Great for incorporating into a daily exercise routine and for starting to lift
Isabella E.
I needed an object of a simple weight to be able to throw around and this was perfect! I was able to take it outside and throw it around without worrying about damaging it! It was not too much and also a perfect gift for others wanting to get into shape!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the product that I normally use at the gym for my arms my back it helps me to get the strength
Sara-Catherine T.
Tupelo, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Absolutely great for at home an exercises! It's a great addition to reaching any and all body goals. I
Tasha W.
Ferndale, WA
Again, another great product. Valeo's rubber 1lb squeeze ball is a great item to have in a home gym.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
When I do crutches I have my boyfriend throw this ball and I throw it back and I felt the weight pushing on me and away from me. It's fun and yet you're doing a workout and pushing yourself. You really feel the burn after.
Dulce H.
1,057 reviews
What a great way to work out. It helps alot when you are pushing your self for a flatter tummy.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
amazing for working out at home or in the gym. I use mine every day at the gym and when I'm at home
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
These balls are awesome for working out and adding extra resistance to the arms.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...