Valeo 18Valeo 18
Valeo 18

Valeo 18" Foam Roller Blue VA4668BL

BY VALEO #2 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Help relieve muscle tension, promote a better posture, or target your core strength with this lightweight, high-density foam roller. From Valeo. see more...

• Honestly, how often do you use this??11 Answers
  • Can I use this with yoga as well?23 Answers
  • How firm is this roller? Some rollers I have used will be...5 Answers
Valeo 18
Valeo 18" Foam Roller Blue VA4668BL
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is a great product to roll out any sore muscles and loosen up your calves before and after a run or other cardio-intense workout " in 10 reviews
  • "They are great for working out any muscle pain, I even use them for back pain that has nothing to do with my workout. " in 5 reviews
  • "Whether or not you just got done working out or you have a troubled muscle due to your daily life, rolling your muscle over this really helps release the pain." in 5 reviews
Dani F.
Beaumont
Foam rollers are great and they are not all created equal, but you do not have to spend a lot of money to get what you need from this product. I've found that even the most affordable rollers (like this one!) are just as good as the more expensive ones, if used correctly. This brand provides a happy medium that works wonders on sore muscles!
Judith L.
Winchester, CA
I have tried these in the stores. I do not own one YET!!!!  But for the couple minutes, I did use them. I was convinced this product works great. I have a bad back and once this price goes down I will buy one.  Valeo 18" Foam Roller Blue VA4668BL
Emily B.
Portland , OR
Honestly. This is my lifesaver for day after workout hurts. I can roll out my leg pain/soreness and it’s that kinda hurts so good kinda pain. It stretches my muscles and hits spots like nothing else can. I also use this for my back and it’s so worth it.
Elisabeth S.
Oceanside, CA
Omg! Foam rollers are bomb! This particular one is unique because it's not as dense as others. Meaning it won't completely hurt you till you can't walk! The dense ones are helpful, but I find them a little intense for my first time clients (yes I'm a personal fitness trainer). Anyhow, this particular product is great for beginners looking to get into foam rolling (an alternative to stretching and massage combined together!). I highly recommend this product!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Who needs a massage when you have one of these!! You can get into your hips so easily and yeah it actually gets the areas you want. It hurts so much when you find that trigger point but after you release it.... All your pain is gone.
It's so easy to store and if you get it in black it's not very noticeable in the corner either.
We leave it in the living room and I use it every night while watching tv. It's the only thing that helps my hips, keeps them loose.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite foam roller that I own (I have a few)! My only wish is that I had gotten a longer version, hence the 4 stars. I was introduced to foam rolling when I ran my first marathon and it has been life changing, especially after hard workouts. Now I dedicate time several days every week to roll. I definitely have recommended to all my friends!
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am the worst at stretching, so adding a good foam rolling routine into my workouts has been a miracle. This one is firm enough that I can't feel the results from rolling as I'm doing it, and it's long enough that I don't feel like I'm going to fall off when doing trickier rolls. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My husband just bought me a pink Valeo and him a blue one! My mobility is very weak and my husband is trying to help me strengthen myself. This is perfect when you have to get down on the floor and need some cushion, so your not so uncomfortable to do your exercise.
Ryan M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
During my time as a personal trainer and former infantry. I have found my hard worked muscles needing a good stretch. This was a first for me and therefore I was apprehensive of trying this. But what a difference I felt almost instantly. My back didn't feel as tight my legs were relaxed after using for only 10 minutes as part of my cool down routine. Highly recommend but use correctly.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The best torture you can put yourself through. It can be pretty painful but the after affects are phenomenal. Just graduating with a dance and athletic training degree it's safe to say these are key tools in my life! You can get them in a variety of sizes, densities, and textures.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Favorite area to foam roll?
Emily D.
Are these really effective? I see them at sports stores and I'm unsure.
Dene V.
What is the main purpose
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Can I use this with yoga as well?
Victoria H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these effective towards tense sore muscles??