Valeo 18Valeo 18
Valeo 18

Valeo 18" Foam Roller Blue VA4668BL

BY VALEO #2 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Help relieve muscle tension, promote a better posture, or target your core strength with this lightweight, high-density foam roller. From Valeo. see more...

• Honestly, how often do you use this??11 Answers
  • Can I use this with yoga as well?23 Answers
  • How firm is this roller? Some rollers I have used will bend in or...5 Answers
Valeo 18
Valeo 18" Foam Roller Blue VA4668BL
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is a great product to roll out any sore muscles and loosen up your calves before and after a run or other cardio-intense workout " in 10 reviews
  • "Whether or not you just got done working out or you have a troubled muscle due to your daily life, rolling your muscle over this really helps release the pain." in 5 reviews
  • "They are great for working out any muscle pain, I even use them for back pain that has nothing to do with my workout. " in 5 reviews
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This foam roller is excellent if you run track or need any muscles to massage after a long and hard workout. It gets all the cranks and kinks out of your body so you dont pay for it later on in the day, or the next morning! Very comfortable, and not back straining at all. It is an ease for portation or to stick in a gym bag or backpack. Or simply carry around! Love having an easy product to take to the gym, or track meets with me. Will continue to enjoy this product and recommend to all my teammates!
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
Foam rolling is essential to my workout routine. I am very injury prone due to tearing my ACL at a young age and being flat footed. I prefer this type over the more sense versions because even though I foam roll frequently, I am still very tight due to my injury prone-ness. This will hurt, but it really helps loosen everything up and make sore, tight muscles feel good again and aids injury prevention. I got mine at Models sporting goods but you can find these at Walmart too!
Mykah H.
Vineyard, UT
I love foam rollers. You can find them sold at different lengths and hardness. I like the shorter ones that are around a foot long. It's easy to store and throw in a duffle bag or back pack. The purpose is to break up the buildup that happens after the everyday workout muscle tearing. It makes it so your muscle heals properly and there's less soreness. Definitely get one if you frequently hit the gym or run. They're especially good for calves, ham & quad and IT bands.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I love foam rollers but this product doesn't have any grooves in it to work out the tough knots. Basically a roller is suppose to simulate a deep tissue massage. If you workout a lot I would definitely recommend a foam roller, maybe just buy one with grooves and patterns on it so it massages a bit better. They can get a bit expensive but they are worth it more than ones that don't do much.
Teresa L.
My life changed once I purchased a foam roller. I bought it for my back and my muscle pain. I didn't even know that it could be used for all parts of your body. It loosens muscles naturally. I use it 3 times a day 7 days a week. I use it before and free I do my yoga Abd stretching in the mornings. It is really incredible how much tension is relieved just from rolling on one of these.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite foam roller that I own (I have a few)! My only wish is that I had gotten a longer version, hence the 4 stars. I was introduced to foam rolling when I ran my first marathon and it has been life changing, especially after hard workouts. Now I dedicate time several days every week to roll. I definitely have recommended to all my friends!
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
I really like this particular foam roller because it offers the desired stability, but it's not too firm. I feel like I'm getting really good mobility work done when using it. The price is very reasonable and I've had mine for a few years and it is still very functional despite very regular use. Awesome product and a must-have for sore muscles!
Tiffany F.
Petaluma, CA
These things help so so much. It is actually kind of unbelievable how much this piece of foam can make you feel better haha. When I go to the gym and have a hard workout I use mine on my legs, back, sides, pretty much everywhere. It helps to make you feel so much less tight and just better. I would be lost and really sore without mine :)
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
This is great for after a tough workout to really loosen up the muscles and stretch them out. I've definitely noticed a difference in having used a roller after a workout in the soreness the next day. I'm pretty sure it has to do with breaking up the lactic acid in the muscles and preventing it to settle which is way better the next day.
Victoria C.
I don't exactly have a foam roller of this brand but they are all mostly the same. They are extremelly good for stretching, for enhancing the practice of whatever routine you do, and for muscle massage. They are great for practicing balance and they are very good for pilates and yoga class, since they are great on the back.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Favorite area to foam roll?
Emily D.
Are these really effective? I see them at sports stores and I'm unsure.
Dene V.
What is the main purpose
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Can I use this with yoga as well?
Victoria H.
Fitspiration Expert
Are these effective towards tense sore muscles??