MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerValentino
Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum 04oz/12ml Spray Sample Vial

Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial

by Valentino

109 reviews and yall missed the 'please do not post about this fragrance on social media' memo?
Was there a campaign for this?? I just received it and am so confused 😂 is it normal to receive random things?
Start your review of Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial!
Camila P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Camila P.
Purchased at: Target
I like this perfume, the truth is I have some and I have soft or a little strong smells, as they say around there depends on the occasion but I like this one and I recommend it[product:valentino-voce-viva-the-eau-de-parfum-04oz/12ml-spray-sample-vial]
Maria R.
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Maria R.
Beauitful scent I’m so happy with my free sample love it and it’s long lasting two sprays and you are good to go
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Lee T.
I got a valentino perfume sample in the mail it's not this it's the yellow package one got it from Macy's free samples
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Jennifer L.
Warm, sweet and just in time for the cooler weather. I tend to go for stronger scents once the weather changes and this scent does not disappoint! It's a scent that you smell throughout the day and gets the attention of those around you.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Victoria H.
I got this as a sample to try in the mail. I honestly really like it hence it being half gone! Lol it's a nice delicate floral scent with a hint of something fruity. Its not too strong and over powering my only complaint is it doesn't last long. I'm sure it cost a pretty penny too. Lol but other wise if you got the cash I'd say give it a sniff and try!
Patricia E.
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Patricia E.
Has a very nice scent, really nice and even is a little strong don't bother me at all. It's long lasting and the white flowers scent is very feminine and classic.
Kelly F.
I am reviewing Valentino The New Way De Perfume. It's a very soft and feminine scent, mostly floral, not really sweet. It's strong and lasts a long while. It does soften as it wears.
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Product Mom D.
Received complimentary sample and really enjoyed the scent. Is on my Christmas list for @Macy's buys these holidays! Runs $100 plus for the regular sized bottle. High quality. Woodsy yet light not strong. Long lasting. Recommend trying.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Cherie S.
I Received this free complimentary sample of Perfume Spray from #influenster and am completely in love with this new Fragrance. Its definitely a new favorite of mine. I was actually surprised because I usually find most Valentino Fragrances to be too strong for me but this was perfect! Worked extremely well with my skin chemistry. Love love love!
Vixxen C.
Newport News, VA
Valentino Voce Viva The Eau De Parfum .04oz/1.2ml Spray Sample Vial uploaded by Vixxen C.
I received this product from Bazaarvoice today, and the sample smells amazing. The sample they sent me is a cute mini spray bottle. I love the hints of floral and musk. I want to get the full size bottle now. This is a great fragrance! I highly recommend this product.