Valentino Voce Viva Eau De Parfum, Size - 1 oz

Valentino Voce Viva Eau De Parfum, Size - 1 oz

What it is: A women's fragrance that draws a parallel between the sound of her voice and her scent. Fragrance story: Like a voice, a women's scent is personal and leaves a trace. Voce Viva fragrance is an ode to Valentino's multifaceted femininity. It is created with the harmony of a sweet-smelling radiant floral bouquet made addictive and powerful through an unexpected woody scent of crystal moss accord. Style: Floral. Notes:-Top: Italian bergamot

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentino Voce Viva Eau De Parfum, Size - 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Henning, TN
Valentino Voce Viva Eau De Parfum, Size - 1 oz uploaded by Kirsten A.
This amazing perfume is so worth the price tag! It's 1 fluid ounce of heaven! I received this as a sample and fell in love with it so I had to purchase the full size one! It makes me feel so womanly and my man loves it too! I wear it for special occasions or when I'm feeling sassy to make it last! I highly recommend this if you are willing to splurge!

Looking for your answer?