Add a Photo

By VALENTINO
An oriental fragrance for modern women Crisp, feminine, sophisticated & tempting Top notes of Calabrian bergamot & Alba truffle Heart notes of amalfi orange blossom & wild strawberry Base notes of cedarwood & amber Launched in 2011 Perfect for all...
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Riya J.
Riya J.
May 31, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Valentino Valentina Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml/2.7oz
Just as much as I looking collecting makeup, I equally love to collect my perfumes and I don't mind splurging on scents that I fall in love with. Valentina original by Valentino is by far one of the most feminine, without putting everybody around me sinuses in overdrive. When I know I have a lot of meeting's planned, this is the perfume I reach for! You can define smell cedar wood as one of the prominent smell and then notes of orange and strawberry mixed. Absolutely recommend this for anybody in their 20's and is around a lot of people, this is not a overtly smelling perfume that just kind of lingers on unless someone gets real close to you. Just take a look at the packaging, round glass bottle with a simple flower, absolutely like the perfume itself.