BY VALENTINO

What it is: Inspired by a new generation of Italian It girls, Valentina embodies a rebellious Italian heiress.

Fragrance story: Cool, free-minded and careless, the Valentina woman drives us on her quest to experience today's Italian dolce vita, "the good life," with utter freshness, irreverence and a whole lot of attitude.

Notes:

- Top: Calabrian bergamot, white alba truffle.

- Middle: Amalfi orange blossom, tuberose, jasmine, wild strawberry.

- Base: amber, cedar.

• Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum L Instant Magic By Gu...1 Answers
  • I've heard that this purfume smells similar to Chanel. Ha...4 Answers
  • Can anyone describe the scent to me?? As in: floral notes...4 Answers
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally one of the best perfumes! Cute packaging and very feminine. I don’t like too sweet scents so this one has just the right amount. I ran out and still plan on repurchasing because it was a favorite of mine and I can’t seem to find one just as good other than Chanel
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I grabbed this perfume at the airport. Right after I smelled the perfume I knew it's for me. It is so floral n girly. Whenever I wear this perfume I get so many complement. Love this perfume a lot.
Lelani J.
Palmdale
Very nice perfume, perfect for going on firstly dates to make a first impression. from when I first hopped out of the shower, I put it on and it lasted almost all day.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
A beautiful chic bottle a super classy and sexy perfume! Valentino reflected their chic on their Bottle for Valentina. It is a beautiful fragrance and really special. Stays on all day with you. I highly recommended it to those chic fragrance lovers
Susana V.
Katy, TX
It could be said that it is my favorite fragrance, it is already my second bottle. I love it I used it in the most special moments of my life, like my wedding and my engagement. It's my luck accessory❤
Suzanne H.
At first, I was unsure of whether or not I would like this perfume, but I LOVE IT! When I first sprayed it on a sample paper, it smelled too musky and "old-lady," but it smells different on my skin. I'm only 28 years old, so I didn't want a perfume that would be too mature for my age. This one is a great transition from the younger, fruity scents that I used to wear into a more mature scent.
Suzanne H.
I absolutely love this perfume! This perfume has a scent that is slightly jasmine-y and slightly citrus-y... I know it's hard to explain, but it's more mature than the other perfumes I have worn in the past... not overly floral or overly sweet. I'm 29 and this is the perfume that I'm wearing on my wedding day :)
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
This is my favorite perfume ever, I usually like sweeter perfumes but this one is just so perfect. I am so picky with perfumes but this one is just so fancy. I use it mostly for special occasions and for a fancy party this is the YOU GO GIRL perfume!
houda M.
I like this perfume, i love the bottle its so pretty on my dresser. I really like the oriental and feminine smell. Its a really good perfume for fall. I love having a fragrance for each season. I will buy it again for sur. The smell is amazing and that stay on my skin a long hours
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I love the scent of Valentino Valentina. It is perfect to wear everyday and smells very classy. A non-offensive smell that I can wear day or night, at the office or in the club.
Darlene N.
I've heard that this purfume smells similar to Chanel. Has anyone tried this before and can you tell me your experience with it??!
Stephanie L.
Windhoek, Namibia
Can anyone describe the scent to me?? As in: floral notes, or a little more earthy??
Kon K.