Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick

by Valentino

A refillable lipstick that delivers striking color to your lips in one stroke. Available in 50 vibrant shades designed to flatter all skintones in two luxurious finishes: a rich, creamy satin and a non-drying, soft matte.

Choose your finish: creamy satin or soft matte. The satin lipstick finish features a new patented technology, that provides intense color pay-off in one stroke, with a light-weight feel. The matte lipstick finish is highly pigmented, long-lasting, and formulated with moisturizing oils to provide an ultra-comfortable, non-drying feel.

Available in a wide-range of 50 shades, designed to flatter all skin tones. All colors are infused with signature Roma-Light ComplexTM, crafted with light reflecting, color boosting pearls, for more vivid, highly pigmented color.

The signature V-shaped lipstick bullet is the perfect tool to define your lips with precision and control.

Benefits

• Refillable
  • 50 flattering shades
  • Highly pigmented
  • Ultra comfortable wear
  • VShaped Lipstick Bullet for precision
  • Choice of two finishes

How long does this color last on your lips before it begins to fade? Can you sip your coffee and it stays put or do you need to reapply every 2-3 hours? TIA.
is this long-lasting and beautifully colored lipstick Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick??
Does anybody know where I can get this lipstick in 🇲🇽 ?
Start your review of Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick!
Angella P.
Ellicott City, MD
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Angella P.
Review for: 209A Too Hot Satin
Red n BOLD perfect for showing up at a dinner wanting to pop off. Color shows up really well and BOLD. My expectations were meet, from the nice and luxurious packaging to the actual lip is lovely. I recommend to anyone wanting a bold red.
Dilara Y.
Madison, WI
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Dilara Y.
Review for: 209A Too Hot Satin
Packaging is amazing!!! Looks so elegant!!!We love that feeling!! It doesn’t dries your lips, it gives you a really good hydration and has a good pigment!easy to use! I would recommend! (One of my friends tried because i have small lips 👄)
Margaret F.
Grand Ledge, MI
Review for: 209A Too Hot Satin
I’m in LOVE WITH THIS DANG LIPSTICK! The packaging quality is beautifully made, it has gold reflection casing on the complete top, bottom, and back including the cap. I’ve been on the hunt for a proper red lip and I got it! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER & VALENTINO!!!
Roxanne C.
Albuquerque, NM
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Roxanne C.
Review for: 209A Too Hot Satin
There are little words for me to use to describe how utterly gorgeous this color and this formula are. This is a satin formula and is the perfect orange-hued red that is amazing for the hot summer months. The packaging is top notch and I felt chicer just holding it!!
Amalia J.
Merced, CA
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Amalia J.
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Amalia J.
Review for: 22A Rosso Valentino Ventidue Ambra Matte
The color is great very pigmented and goes on smooth . I was able to eat and drink it did transfer I normally use matte but I like it . I would use it more on a normal day to day basis instead of for going out.
Nandie B.
Leesburg, VA
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Nandie B.
Review for: 103R Free Nude Matte
I am so happy to get this shade. I usually buy nudes and mauve colors and this shade has a hint of that in the pink color. I really like that my lips felt moisturized even with the matte finish. Overall amazing lipstick!
Gretchen D.
Lititz, PA
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Gretchen D.
Review for: 306R Rose Clash Matte
This lipstick is so nice and smooth in my lips. I wore it to a wedding for it’s debut and I forgot that I had it on, it stayed all night ! It has a matte finish and didn’t make my lips feel weird like some matte finishes do. The packaging is very nice and feels like quality. It even has gold mirror on the one side so you can see when you’re applying it. It didn’t have any taste or smell. I literally forgot about it until I looked in the mirror. 💕
Haley P.
Las Vegas, NV
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Haley P.
Review for: 22R Rosso Valentino Ventidue Rosa Satin
Beautiful packaging, glides on so easily. Pretty color, doesn’t feel heavy or cakey.
Nicolle S.
Conroe, TX
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Nicolle S.
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Nicolle S.
Review for: 206R Red My Lips Matte
This lipstick glides like butter on my lips and it is matte but not drying so I really appreciated that coming from someone with dry lips and the color suits my skin tone really good! I loved how the packaging looks, it’s so fancy & LOVED the idea of it being refillable!
Nicole W.
Philadelphia, PA
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Nicole W.
Valentino Rosso Valentino Refillable Lipstick uploaded by Nicole W.
Review for: 209A Too Hot Satin
This lipstick went on beautifully & The color was gorgeous. I purposely didn't use a liner to see if it would bleed into the cracks around my lips and it didn't.The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to reapply it every time I took a drink but aside from that it's a really nice formula. I also love love love the packaging it can be used as a mirror BONUS !!! I definitely recommend it.