New ParentDiaperingDiaper BagsValentino
Rockstud Rolling Noir Medium Shoulder Bag, Black

Valentino Rockstud Rolling Noir Medium Shoulder Bag, Black

by Valentino

Valentino medium "Rockstud Rolling" shoulder bag in soft calf leather with noir hardware. Signature Rockstuds and cabochons punctuate edges of bag. Adjustable shoulder strap. Flap top with lift-lock closure. Inside, two open compartments. 5.1"H x 6.7"W x 3.9"D. Made in Italy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentino Rockstud Rolling Noir Medium Shoulder Bag, Black!
How would you rate this product?
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
Valentino Rockstud Rolling Noir Medium Shoulder Bag, Black uploaded by svetlana M.
Valentino The collection features tons of rockstuds on bags and shoes. They can be found in neutral and neon colors. New Fall/Winter collection brings 'Butterfly Camouflage' bags. Price range: $625 – $6,145 USD via Neiman Marcus.Valentino Garavani is a luxury, coveted label with prices starting around $1000 and rising up to as much as $30K for exclusive couture pieces.In a Valentino Rockstud bag, the logo is always printed on the leather on the outside. Partially it can also be printed on a sewn leather patch. Also make sure that the color of the logo matches the color of the rivets: Silver and silver as well as gold with gold!To me, a Chanel bag is worth the money. ... It's beautiful but it's just a purse. You can't drive it or live inside of it. But if you are looking to indulge and treat yourself to a beautifully made bag you will have forever, it's Chanel all the way.
Liv C.
This bag is perfect for all occasions! It can hold a lot but doesn't look too big and bulky. The tan color is more of a beige color but is still beautiful!
Sonya B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Strap broke within a week of purchase, thoug bag was on sale, is was a burden trying to refund being so, though they did honor it!
Martina D.
I was very happy to have bought a Valentino bag, they have excellent resistance and are aesthetically very beautiful. Too bad, however, that Valentino's pendants and V have become completely black. I recommend Valentino bag without the pendants.
Ana S.
Wilmington, DE
Valentino Rockstud Rolling Noir Medium Shoulder Bag, Black uploaded by Ana S.
Valentino's bag is just a wonder. I don’t think he needs a lot of praise. It already looks beautiful. Valentino's red is incomparable.
ShadonnaTaliya T.
Waiting on my Valentino rubber rockstud thong sandal for my #Vacay this month! I can not wait to be prissyNpretty in my new sandals 💕🥰 I can’t find the sandals tag but hey the bag will do too!
Snigdha C.
Ajax, ON
I had got this as a gift from my husband on our anniversary. I must say, the best gift so far. I carry it with my luxury dresses or even with casual dresses. It just looks so classy with any outfit.
Vivian L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My bag is actually not this one (can't find the option to choose another), it's the common rockstud one that's popular. I love it. Though it's in agentara so it stains easily :/ (the leather one doesn't look as nice unfortunately and wrinkles easily)
AlisonK. A.
Elk Grove
Perfect in every way. Very cute and chic, can dress up or down. Wears fantastically. I love how tough the strap is so I know it will last.

Looking for your answer?