Valentino Rock'n Rose by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY VALENTINO

Rock'n Rose Perfume by Valentino A rose scent it contains muguet bergamot and Blackcurrant notes at the top around a heart of rose and white florals including gardenia and orange blossom, At the base are notes of vanilla orris and musk, Size: 1, 7 oz, see more...

Valentino Rock'n Rose by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I don't wear perfume often but this one is a must have! It's nothing like anything I've smelt before. I'll definitely repurchase
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells very good it's kind of strong though so if you don't like strong I don't recommend
Anne_Saga S.
The best perfume on earth!! Delicious notes, fresh and sexy, yet floral meats fancy smelling and extremely cute bottle!  I cannot stress how much i love it but it´s getting really hard for me to find it! I´m their #1 fan and overtime it´s in perfumania or outlets i get all their stock! Hahaha if you´re ever sending it for people to try out I´m your guy!