Valentino Rock 'n Rose Pret A Porter By  Edt Spray 3 Oz uploaded by Queena Y.

Valentino Rock 'n Rose Pret A Porter By Edt Spray 3 Oz

BY VALENTINO

Possessing a fragrance note of: Blackcurrant Heliotrope Bergamot Cassis Gardenia Rose Muguet Sandalwood Orange Blossom Vanilla Musk Orris Crispy Green, Introduced in 2008, 3, 5'' L x 3, 5'' W x 6'' H, see more...

• Is this smell just that good?1 Answers
  • Can you wear this as an everyday perfume? or is it too st...1 Answers
Valentino Rock 'n Rose Pret A Porter By Edt Spray 3 Oz
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
Todo lo que tiene que ver con Valentino me encanta, y este perfume es uno de mis favoritos, lo uso desde hace mucho tiempo y da un aroma muy encantador, es fresco y además su presentación me gusta, es uno de los que siempre compro. Es ideal para usarlo una tarde de paseo,.
Queena Y.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff. It's pricey but it lasts all day and smells very rosey and florally but not cheap floral either (def not bath and body works quality). It's definitely an elegant scent. I've owned my bottle for years and I try to use it sparingly. It's still good and hasn't changed on me. This scent def works for summer and winter although I tend to use it more over the winter months
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a wonderful fragrance with a strong rose scent. It is very long lasting and will delight your senses, as well as those around you.
Lil C.
Glendale, CA
Love this smell, it reminds me of spring flowers and sweet breeze! Just what I need for my everyday style
Hannah S.
Lostine, OR
This smells flowery and the smell lasts a really long time. it's worth the price.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this smell just that good?
Ashanti B.
San Rafael, CA
Can you wear this as an everyday perfume? or is it too strong