Valentino Rock 'n Rose Perfume 6.7 oz Body Lotion

by Valentino

How much is it?
Does this smell good and does the fragrance last?
Start your review of Valentino Rock 'n Rose Perfume 6.7 oz Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Colonial Bch, VA
This is hands down my all-time favorite perfume.  I bought it at Sephora after receiving a sample and I would give just about anything to have it return!  The scent is gorgeous, not overpowering in the slightest but it lasts all day.  I've been on the hunt for a viable dupe ever since.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am totally in love with this fragrance Valentino Rock 'n Rose is a pleasant scent with a hint of rose, soft, sensual and romantic, nice and unoffensive to the senses.
This stuff smells amazing. I use it when I go out with my friends just to add a lil somethin. Must have product! I'm telling you.
Combination / Dark Spots
Cairo
Absolutely in love with this scent. It is very feminine and long lasting. I use it everyday. It is is extremely affordable.
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Culpeper, VA
I used to lovetgis perfume unfortunately I only purchased it once at the mall and then I was unable to find it again
Dry / Dark Spots
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ugh the smell is so ridiculously amazing ! I definitely would buy this again and recommend it to everyone !
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dryness
The smell is good it's just a little too strong for me gave it to my sister and she loves it
Westport, CT
I love the scent of this perfume it smells so perfect!! The lotion smells exactly the same
Oily / Dark Spots
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this fragrance ! I haven't had it for about a year but I wish I didn't use it all !
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Massillon, OH
This perfume smells absolutely amazing. I love it and will be buying again soon.
Dry / Dullness